Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : I Think I Know Rexi Crush

@59576

But I do, you teld me a few months ago (;

Created a new thread : ✨ Bobux Shop v2 ✨ | Clean Robux | 3,50$/1k | AUTO BUY / FREE ROBUX | Paypal, Stripe, Crypto

Thread design a bit old, read notes at end of the post

https://i.imgur.com/NVRxfiR.png

Wait you prefer to do it manually and not use our automatic site? Well idk why but no problem! dm me on discord: Ferripro#0001

Want to get notified when we restock? No problem too! Join our discord server!

Want to complain about the rate? That won't be a problem too, go to your town hall and there should be a section for complaints â¤ (Jk ofc)

Bobux shop:  bobuxshop.xyz

Update 04/07/22:
- the long awaited return of bobux shop is here, we now offer auto buy only for stripe with the rate of 3,5$/1k
- for crypto we do it manually on the discord server for the same rate (dm ferripro#0001)
- for paypal we do it manually on the discord server for a bigger price 5$/1k (dm imjustapineapple#0001)

Replied to thread : [CW] ozzy - HYDROGEN (paranoid idiot)

@59576 No one hates anime girls, and if someone does, come to me and ill smash u ;C

Replied to thread : ✨ Bobux Shop ✨ | Free Robux & Cheap Robux | 3,50$/1k | AUTO BUY | Paypal, Stripe (cc)

Website maintenance is done, you can go back to the site and earn free bobux and / or buy cheap robux ;D

Replied to thread : ✨ Bobux Shop ✨ | Free Robux & Cheap Robux | 3,50$/1k | AUTO BUY | Paypal, Stripe (cc)

@_realnickk Basically resellers, pople that make games and sells the robux they make cuz dev payouts of roblox are gae.

I buy robux from a seller that's it. Then I resell them at a little bit more

@ogredale This is roblox releated. And it's not only about selling robux it also includes free robux so not fully marketplace

@Syraxes_ Hey could you contact me on dm? We can try to check what's going on!

My discord: Ferripro#0001