Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

[RELEASE] Prime Script Utility

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

I'm going to be honest, this is by far not a good release. Not because it lacks some things, but because of you being ignorant and copying other people's work. The settings section inside this looks 1:1 like the old novaline UI by entity, and the website is just a poorly copied version of valiant. Releasing a product which relies on other people's work (fluxus dll), copies other people's stuff and then still having the balls to label it as a "high quality product" is insane. The funniest part is you saying stuff like "I did 1900% of the work fluxus did". Profiting of other people's work is just a terrible tactic.

Comments

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

"Releasing a product which relies on other people's work (fluxus dll) [...] then still having the balls to label it as a "high quality product" is insane"  wouldn't this same way of thinking apply to something like novaline v3, where we relied on 3 different dlls that weren't made by us? i didn't see anyone say that we were stealing others works back then? sure there were critics, some deserved some not, but no one saying it's not fair to qualify it as high quality just because we used public APIs lol

couldn't you apply this same logic to an exploit like dansploit, when it was alive? or nihon when it used WRD's API? or kiwi X when it used WRD's API?

ItsNitro 4 Reputation

Commented

You are not making a custom dll, you are going to buy and use reversed dll. Just buying reversed dll and calling it a custom dll is not true. Only reversed can call his dll his custom dll

im bipolar btw

yvneEnvy

<><><<>>><<>

Threads: 47

Replied

Comments

Zayn 9 Reputation

Commented

what about the tab triggered your OCD :kek:

crazy_cat 20 Reputation

Commented

Understandable, have a nice day.

Threads: 23

Replied

is it based off of that over rated prime drink?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066053366758780978/1078052772567597127/image.png

yvneEnvy

<><><<>>><<>

Threads: 47

Replied

Very s*xy. Love the mac buttons at the top left amd the colour scheme and the fact it has custom themes and you get a 48hr key instead of a 24hr one but please hear me out on some suggestions.

1. Stop logging useless information like desktop names https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1089996843259281460/1138252058802262037/image.png

2. Make it so we can rename tabs 🙏🙏🙏

3. Make sure the Add tab (+) is at the same height as the tab.

Conclusion:

89/100 - S*xy

Comments

Zayn 9 Reputation

Commented

thanks, I will take in these suggestions, also you can rename tabs its double click

yvneEnvy 3 Reputation

Commented

👌👌👌

Content length must be 10-5000 Chars.

Prev

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )