A Good Pre-built for 1200$

Threads: 6

Posted

A good pre-built for gaming.

Threads: 36

Replied

what? elaborate.

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

ThisOneGuyHere

OneGuyHere

vip

Threads: 22

Replied

Lol no, do not get a pre-built for 1200$. I'd suggest building custom, I made a list for you which should be good enough to run most games.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dFzqtn This build is just under 1000$, so you can put some money in for a keyboard and mouse.

"And it'll be a long time, before you ever see me again"

Threads: 3

Replied

The user above didn't answer your question. While I agree with him, as it is better to build you own, you may not want to or know how. If it's because you don't know how, you can find a YouTube tutorial on it but it is pretty easy. I have a few suggestions.

Starting at the cheapest option, we have the HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop. It's powered by an AMD Ryzen 5 3500 GPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card, 8GB DDR4 RAM, and a 256GB SSD.  The avergage price of this is $799.

If you're looking for something that has a better performance you may want to consider the SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer. It's powered by AMD Ryzen 5 2600 GPU, NVIDIA GTX 1660 graphics card, 16GB DDR4 Ram, and a 500GB SSD. The average price is $1,099.

If you're anything like me you looked at the two proccessors and just assumed because one had the higher number, it was better. This is not the case. The Ryzen 5 2600 has two more cores and four more threads than it's sister GPU. Both are pretty good and can handle most games and applications with ease.

If you want to go big, I would like to present my favorite from this list. The ABS Gladiator Gaming PC. It's powered by an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super graphics card, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and a 512GB SSD.

All of these come equipped with WiFi, and Windows 10 as the operating system.  They're all pretty good for their price. Also you might want to keep in mind if you dislike anything about any of these, you can easily watch a YouTube tutorial to upgrade it.

I am not very proficient in English, so I use AI to improve it.

Zayn

.zayn0 (Previously B00M)

vip

Threads: 16

Replied

As a person who loves building PC's and has many cool rigs, I can give you some useful info!

I would recommend building your own PC it is a very fun and also scary experience, I don't think you should waste your chance and go down the route of pre-builds also you could get a way better deal and customize your own PC to your liking.

When building a PC or buying one you have to think about what you are using it for, like how much memory your getting what kind of graphics, processing power, etc.

If you are programming and video editing you need as much ram as you can get id say 16gb+

for gaming, it is proven that 90% of fps is given from your graphics card, but you can't get a crappy CPU because you do not wanna face bottlenecks

So if you wanna build a PC here is a list I made of the best parts for $1200 that I recommend, it is more powerful than any of the others above and has an at least modern gpu!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GBqQrD

32GB of memory, I know its not needed but good for future proofing

1TB of space on an m.2 SSD for fastest speeds

6 core CPU 12 gen I5

3060 OC with 12VR, supports ray tracing, and high FPS

This should be able to handle any game faster than all the pc's above, you might wanna change the motherboard though and customize what I have to your liking!

this PC requires ethernet motherboard has no wifi, you can easily buy wifi adapters though.

I found this video helpful for building pc's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXaLc9AYIcg&ab_channel=TechSource

#Road to 15 Rep

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1081737726048608379/1088936664941989979/WRDBanner3.png

PC Specs: RTX 4080 OC (16GB), 32 GB 3200MHz, i7-11700k

Method

Contributor

Threads: 12

Replied

@B00M, I can't wait until the O11 trend dies down, it's a good case but I feel like it's just a trend to build with it now. 😂

Zayn

.zayn0 (Previously B00M)

vip

Threads: 16

Replied

@Method, yeah I sort of agree, I think the case just looks good and has some pretty good airflow. I didn't know what other case to put lol

#Road to 15 Rep

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1081737726048608379/1088936664941989979/WRDBanner3.png

PC Specs: RTX 4080 OC (16GB), 32 GB 3200MHz, i7-11700k

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )