Profile Picture

Sorvox

I am not very proficient in English, so I use AI to improve it.

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : [Release] Zestra Revamped.

When it comes to the design, I'd rather not share my personal thoughts except for one thing - I don't really understand the purpose of the little triangles on the new tab and close tab buttons. As for the features, I haven't come across anything that stands out and would make me want to use Zestra. I do appreciate the clock feature you've added, but since I already have a clock in the bottom right corner of my screen, it doesn't offer much value for me personally. However, I'm optimistic that you'll continue to make improvements to your product over time. Best of luck!

Created a new thread : Some sort of reaction.

Perhaps you could consider incorporating a "heart" function that notifies a particular user that I have viewed their message, but I choose not to respond.

Replied to thread : Rate my Website

Pros:

• You have a clean and simple layout, and the fonts are easy to read.
  • You have a good balance between background and pictures, it isn't cluttered.
  • You made it responsive, which is good for smaller screens.
  • You made the navigation bar straight to the point.
  • You made it well-optimized for search engines.

Cons:

• You gave little information on Zestra.
  • You added some low-resolution images.

You could benefit from adding more information to your website. There's also better web builders out there.

Replied to thread : What's your opinion on ChatGPT?

@Aetheron, I often use ChatGPT to help me write my messages because I think it makes me sound more professional. I'm worried that if I don't come across as professional enough, people might not take me seriously. Additionally, I'm not very confident in my English skills, so I'm afraid that people might think I'm not smart enough. So, what I do is write down what I want to say and then send it to ChatGPT with a prompt to help me rephrase it in a better way.

Replied to thread : [Question] Authentication

@Murz, I agree with intristic_roast. I highly advise at least an optional 2fa.

Replied to thread : Bitcoin as a payment option

@Xero, I've just came across the upgrade page and noticed you've already implemented Crypto currencies as a payment method. Pretty cool.

Created a new thread : What's your opinion on ChatGPT?

ChatGPT is an AI language model developed by OpenAI to offer helpful and informative responses. While it has both positive and negative aspects that are worth considering, its advantages are noteworthy. The model can provide swift responses to a wide range of questions, from academic research to personal inquiries, thanks to its ability to access and analyze vast amounts of knowledge. Additionally, it's available 24/7, making it very convenient for those with busy schedules.

On the other hand, some users may encounter incorrect responses generated by OpenAI's golden product. Since the model learns based on who it interacts with, it can't always understand the subtleties of human language or context. This may result in off-topic, irrelevant, or even poor responses. Furthermore, ChatGPT is not a good substitute for human interaction and is unlikely to offer emotional support or empathy as a human would.

All in all, ChatGPT is a valuable resource for anyone in need of fast assistance. However, it's essential to take into account its limitations. What are your thoughts on ChatGPT?

Replied to thread : Bitcoin as a payment option

Hey @Xero, have you considered using BTCPay as a payment method? It's a popular and open-source option that's free and self-hosted. The best part is that you won't have to pay any middleman fees, giving you complete control. One of the things I really like about BTCPay is its flexibility. It allows you to accept payment from any wallet, and it's highly customizable. 

Replied to thread : Do you guys even exploit in roblox? What is your purpose on this forum?

I frequently play Roblox and have learned a lot about how to stay safe on the platform. My goal in joining this forum is to share my knowledge and offer trustworthy advice to other users who want to protect themselves while enjoying their gaming experience.

Replied to thread : How to Choose the Right Laptop or PC for Your Needs

@tempegoreng, Although not entirely authored by ChatGPT, I direct ChatGPT to rephrase the text I input. However, ChatGPT often alters the message significantly, using the core concept I provided but expressing it in a manner that I believe is not the optimal approach.

Replied to thread : Sneak Peak Upcoming exploit UTOPIA !

I find the User Interface to be quite dull. The background color is too light for my taste and looks more like a shade of gray. Most of the features seem standard and nothing out of the ordinary. However, I do appreciate the inclusion of the Discord Prompt Blocker, which is quite useful. Overall, I don't see anything particularly unique or special about this exploit, but I wish you the best of luck with it.

Created a new thread : How to Choose the Right Laptop or PC for Your Needs

For young tech enthusiasts, choosing a suitable laptop or PC can be overwhelming due to the plethora of options available. Here are some important factors to consider when selecting a computer that meets your requirements without compromising your budget.

Initially, it is essential to determine your primary purpose for using your computer, such as gaming, schoolwork, video editing, or something else entirely. This will help you decide on the necessary specifications your computer should have.

Hardware specifications play a vital role in the performance of your computer. The CPU is the brain of the computer, affecting how fast it can process tasks. The amount of RAM affects how many programs and tasks your computer can handle simultaneously, and storage determines the space available for your files, programs, and operating system.

Various brands and models have distinct strengths and weaknesses, so it's imperative to research and compare them before making a decision. You may want to read reviews and ask for recommendations from others in the tech community.

Budget is also a crucial consideration. You don't want to overspend on a computer that has more power than you require, but at the same time, you don't want to compromise on something that can't handle your tasks. Finding the best value for your money is essential.

Lastly, it's crucial to think about the future. Can your computer handle your needs in a few years? Can you upgrade specific components if necessary? Maintaining and upgrading your computer over time can save you money in the long run.

By considering these factors and conducting thorough research, you can choose the ideal laptop or PC that caters to your needs and budget. Don't hesitate to seek help and advice from others in the tech community.

If you need help with finding anything, just let me know and I'll be happy to assist you.

Replied to thread : What is the best android emulator?

I just saw what allenova posted. I would use Nox Player if you're open to getting your hands dirty debloating it.

Replied to thread : What is the best android emulator?

I personally would suggest BlueStacks as Nox Player is quite annoying. Although if you have a lower-end PC you may want to get Nox Player.

Replied to thread : How to send app servers offline with bluestacks?

It is essential to note that engaging in actions that disrupt or harm online chatrooms or servers, such as attempting to take them offline, is both severely unethical and illegal. If such actions cause companies to incur financial losses, they may resort to legal action against the offender. However, suppose you are interested in pursuing ethical hacking. In that case, you can start by learning about the basics of security vulnerabilities, their types, and how they can be exploited. You can access resources such as blogs, YouTube videos, and forums for this purpose.

It is crucial to practice ethical hacking in a safe and controlled environment. Using virtual machines (VM) is a great option for testing your skills without causing any real-world harm. You can set up your lab with vulnerable systems or use pre-built ones like Metasploitable, OWASP Juice Show, or Damn Vulnerable Web Application (DVWA). It is also important to use reliable tools such as vulnerability scanners, network analyzers, and exploitation frameworks, including Nmap, Metasploit, Wireshark, and Burp Suite.

If you want to participate in ethical hacking for fun or profit, bug bounty programs are a great option. Several companies offer bug bounty programs, allowing you to legally and ethically test their systems and report vulnerabilities for a reward. Popular bug bounty programs include HackerOne, Bugcrowd, and Synack.

Finally, staying informed about the latest security news and updates, attending security conferences, and joining security communities will help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and learn from other professionals. It is crucial to emphasize that ethical hacking must be done with proper authorization, within legal and ethical boundaries, and without causing harm to any person or entity.