Categories > Coding > C++ >

Beginning my road with C++ and Reverse Engineering

Threads: 198

Posted

Hello!

I'd like to announce that I am beginning my road with C++. Currently I have some sort of school that teaches me the basics (and, in the future, advanced) of C++, so I don't think I need any websites to learn from. Now, my question is - since Roblox's anti-cheat recently got better, how do I get a single address? Can be the print address. I have tried to find an xref of the function, but no results. Have I done something wrong? (generated lists of strings -> searched "Video recording started" -> found the function -> clicked X and no results.) If so, could someone explain step by step, and the basics of a Roblox's DLL?

Thank you and have a wonderful day / evening!

Random quote here...

marcus__

S.K.I.D

vip

Threads: 23

Replied

me too /chars

!!!!!marcus__!!!!!#8611

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066053366758780978/1078052772567597127/image.png

Replied

@intristic_roast, yes, I could use your help if possible, please. 

Random quote here...

Threads: 9

Replied

@VoidableMethod, Good luck on your journey

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1134643100715855893/1138795549244539011/SiggyOnGod.png

Threads: 0

Replied

@intristic_roast,
why do people wanna learn Rust the video game im confused

Replied

@intristic_roast, do you have Discord by any chance?

Random quote here...

0x90

dingleberry#2286

vip

Threads: 26

Replied

@atariXD, Through extensive experimentation with the Rust programming language, I have determined that surreptitiously embedding illicit functionality within a legitimate program is not advisable. However, crafting an entirely separate unscrupulous application in Rust operates sublimely and without issue.

Threads: 28

Replied

Here's my suggestion: Learn C and OSDev on UNIX-like systems, and then switch back to windows, and making cheats will be ALOT more easier. Also, remember that you only need knowledge of C to be able to make cheats, heck you can even write cheats in your CPU architecture's assembly, but just make sure that you learn C first, as it's the minimum needed to be able to start making cheats...

Comments

lilbiden69 4 Reputation

Commented

First thing that shows up when you google "how to make a kernel driver cheat":
How to make Kernel Cheat | Part 1: Driver (Python/C++)

Apparently the driver is written in C++ and the cheat interface is written in python.

It would be possible anyways, because there are ways to communicate with a cheat interface as a driver regardless of what programming language it is written in.

One example is using ioctl, although I've never experimented this, because I don't have the resources to currently do this successfully and safely (writing kernel modules can cause BSOD if not programmed perfectly, and if it's really buggy it can even void the entire NT kernel's functionality).

Contribute to Express, an open-source ROBLOX exploit written fully in C.

Replied

Writing Compelling Villains Compelling villains can add depth and complexity to a story, providing a foil for the protagonist and challenging their beliefs and motivations. Writers should https://essaywriter.org/essay-for-sale consider their villain's backstory, motivations, and personality traits, and use these to create a well-developed and memorable character.

Replied

It won't be confidential, assuming we say that it is an individual! Suddenly. OK, talking genuinely, it's somebody, who is familiar with web improvement a ton. Particularly about most recent patterns and new highlights. Recruit HTML5 designer to make site on HTML5. Since there is no "one-size-fits-all" answer for the market. As indicated by venturebeat, 91% of respondents (of 3500 engineers) said that they are as of now creating with HTML5, including numerous nations: USA, UK, Europe and evern programming designer Philippines. In a word, investigate these new components for better report structure, done by W3schools>> html5 programmers for hire

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )