Profile Picture

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread: How to REALLY lower down graphics settings for ROBLOX?

@crazy_cat Nah I just want the game to be really pixelated so that I can have tons of ROBLOX instances open without lag

Created a new thread: How to REALLY lower down graphics settings for ROBLOX?

Recently I've been using a program that I made (https://github.com/Dashbloxx/MultiRoblox), which allows me to run multiple ROBLOX clients. I want to run about 20 of these clients at the same time. How can I lower down the graphics settings so much that they look pixelated so that ROBLOX lags alot less?

I want it to look something like this image

For this specific task, I'm running a Dell optiplex, with a intel core i5 x86_64, and 32GB of RAM, with intel HD graphics

Replied to thread: multiple game doesnt work pls help

Try using my open-source implementation: https://github.com/Dashbloxx/MultiRoblox/releases

Replied to thread: Lotus (Coming Soon!)

WOAH! ITS ANOTHER DARK THEME UI! LOOK WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE!!!

Replied to thread: How to execute lua once a DLL is injected?

This definently opened tons of doors to the understanding of how to execute lua to ROBLOX using a DLL as the memory editing method.

Thanks!

Created a new thread: How to execute lua once a DLL is injected?

I've gotten a fully-working DLL in C which can be injected into ROBLOX. I can edit memory (edit values of addresses in memory), but I was wondering how I could utilize this to execute LuaU scripts in ROBLOX.

Does anyone know where to get started with this?

Replied to thread: Synapse X is f*cked

@Spanksterria Correct me if I'm wrong but would it be easier to tamper with if you hack it with a driver?

This is just a theory and could be wrong

@Spanksterria Pretty sure byfron operates at ring0

Since it operates at ring0, it means it's a kernel driver meaning it could detect roblox exploits easily. There needs to be an exploit at the same ring level/power as byfron to work

Replied to thread: What does it mean?

is this post a joke

Looks like kernel driver-based exploits are going to appear left and right

Replied to thread: C++ Kernel Mode Driver

I could actually use this example to make  a ROBLOX exploit that doesn't get bothered by any antiviruses

Replied to thread: C++ Kernel Mode Driver

@Nocist it's an extension to an operating system's kernel

in an OS, you have:

BOOTLOADER - KERNEL - USERSPACE

The bootloader loads the kernel, the kernel manages memory allocation, system calls, etc.

The userspace is just programs, for example, the graphical window system on windows is userspace stuff.

making a kernel driver is like adding more code to the kernel.

@luxiferrwoo please correct me if I'm wrong

Created a new thread: Synapse X is f*cked

Most of you probably already know but if you didn't know Synapse will now require a SUBSCRIPTION

looks like I'm going back to sirhurt or just free exploits