Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

Help with whitelist

Threads: 6

Posted

What should i use as an whitelist?

Userid/name was my first thought but people can just spoof it

I cant use ip cuz some people got ip that changes

I cant use hwid cuz it depends on the executor you are using(from what i heard)

heckerdude

heckerdude

Threads: 16

Replied

Use the computers information, such as HWID. HWID can only be changed either when you reset your PC or change it manually with a 3rd party app or with regedit(not 100% sure).

No one in their right mind will change their own HWID and even risk losing their PC for a roblox executor. So, go with HWID.

hecker dude ngl i hecked 5 ips in 1 second also luaU_loadbiglongjuicythingy(rL);

Replied

@heckerdude,

people can spoof their hwid so what should i add as an extra security step?

heckerdude

heckerdude

Replied

I suggest doing HWID (as I said), maybe a Anti-VPN checker? If you are doing in C#  here are examples:

onsole.WriteLine("Motherboard Properties:");
Console.WriteLine("-----------------------------------------------------------------------------");
Console.WriteLine("-----------------------------------------------------------------------------");
Console.WriteLine("Availability: " + MotherboardInfo.Availability);
Console.WriteLine("HostingBoard: " + MotherboardInfo.HostingBoard);
Console.WriteLine("InstallDate: " + MotherboardInfo.InstallDate);
Console.WriteLine("Manufacturer: " + MotherboardInfo.Manufacturer);
Console.WriteLine("Model: " + MotherboardInfo.Model);
Console.WriteLine("PartNumber: " + MotherboardInfo.PartNumber);
Console.WriteLine("PNPDeviceID: " + MotherboardInfo.PNPDeviceID);
Console.WriteLine("PrimaryBusType: " + MotherboardInfo.PrimaryBusType);
Console.WriteLine("Product: " + MotherboardInfo.Product);
Console.WriteLine("Removable: " + MotherboardInfo.Removable);
Console.WriteLine("Replaceable: " + MotherboardInfo.Replaceable);
Console.WriteLine("RevisionNumber: " + MotherboardInfo.RevisionNumber);
Console.WriteLine("SecondaryBusType: " + MotherboardInfo.SecondaryBusType);
Console.WriteLine("SerialNumber: " + MotherboardInfo.SerialNumber);
Console.WriteLine("Status: " + MotherboardInfo.Status);
Console.WriteLine("SystemName: " + MotherboardInfo.SystemName);
Console.WriteLine("Version: " + MotherboardInfo.Version);

hecker dude ngl i hecked 5 ips in 1 second also luaU_loadbiglongjuicythingy(rL);

Threads: 41

Replied

@heckerdude, if he is using c# for hwid dont every use what you put use this https://forum.wearedevs.net/t/31820

nltr | Xaml & C# Developer Former Fluxus Administrator
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💜 Developer of Kronos ðŸ’œ

Senior Dev of Orbit

Discord

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

I suggest making your own whitelist, or use a thirdparty like luarmor. I would suggest either UserID or executor HWID.

Pretty sure you are talking about lua, right?

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

Replied

@Astronemi,

I wasnt planning to log my users hwid,what i meant was when people for example wanted to buy some script i made for a game,i should then get their hwid and whitelist them.

Added

@heckerdude,I meant in luau.

Added

@Murz,What should i start with if i wanted to makea whitelist myself?

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

@Cooldudepro,

that is a great question!

Practically how a whitelist works, simply at least, is something along these lines:

Client Application -> Server -> Database On Server -> Reponse -> Client Reads Response.

In this case, our client application is our Roblox executor!

Practically, you want to have to client reach out to the server by using some sort of http request and then react to the response. For example, you could kick them if they aren't whitelisted!

Now how the server works, you essentially need to have a database. Once you have set up your database, you need to actually make the server be able to interact with the database.

This isn't all though, security is another essential topic.

You need to make the client more secure as client is way less secure than server.

Security Tips:

1: Make anti-https logger.

2: Make sure your server also prevents SQL Injection attacks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL_injection).

These are some basic security tips.

If you want an example to actually look off up, you can look at my github repo (https://github.com/PixeIPenguin/Roblox-Whitelist).

You have to actually have to implement some security measures to mine though, it is just a simple template. For example, you actually will have to implement anti-sql injection techniques on the server (PHP area). I will probably add them later on just to make it easier for others.

( HIGH MAYBE THOUGH, I do not know if PDO automatically blocks SQL-Injection Techniques, you would have to look into that. If not you practically just have to use "htmlentities" or something along the lines of that. )

If some of this didn't make sense, let me know what you are confused on, I'll try to explain it again!

Good luck,

PixelPenguin

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

heckerdude

heckerdude

Replied

@Cooldudepro, That should be easy. Validating HWID and keeping it onto a host /server link.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )