Categories > Coding > C++ >

DLL Address

Threads: 1

Posted

Hey i was wondering how would i get the Dll Adress needed for executors i have no idea how to do it and im trying to make my own dll for a new executor

Threads: 0

Replied

Specify which addresses you need and I'll tell you how to find them

Threads: 198

Replied

You don't need only one, you're gonna need A LOT of them. It is advanced, you need to learn reverse engineering and C++.

Random quote here...

heckerdude

heckerdude

Threads: 16

Replied

First, I want you to know what addresses do. They are memory addresses, which can be used in a function with the arguments.

What addresses do you need, though?

hecker dude ngl i hecked 5 ips in 1 second also luaU_loadbiglongjuicythingy(rL);

Threads: 8

Replied

You may use a programme like Process Explorer or Cheat Engine to determine a process's DLL address. The following are the procedures to obtain the DLL address using Process Explorer:

Install and launch Process Explorer.

Choose the process for which you want the DLL address.

Choose "Lower Pane View" and then "DLLs" from the "View" menu.

Search for the DLL that interests you and take note of its base address.

You may use the DLL base address in your DLL injector to load your DLL into the target process once you have it.

The particular procedure for injecting the DLL will vary depending on the injector. Some injectors need you to enter the process ID and DLL path, however others may include a graphical user interface that allows you to pick the process and DLL file.

Thank you

Threads: 9

Replied

@gostov2, ChatGPT moment

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1134643100715855893/1138795549244539011/SiggyOnGod.png

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )