Categories > Coding > Rust >

rust is sucks dont start lol

Threads: 48

Replied

@Mole, I don't believe you understand what you say, I don't believe you even know the concepts you're talking about. You mentioned C++ template metaprogramming as if it's a good thing - and not a requirement to make the language use-able in compile time contexts, C++ template metaprogramming is what concepts are based on ( C++20 concepts like std::integral are literally based on type traits originating from SFINANE and template specializations ). C++ template metaprogramming is a nightmare, and everyone who has actually worked with it will tell you the same thing, you just hear it around and are like "omg yeah!!!", never actually touched it. Rust implemented bounded parametric polymorphism better than C++ did through traits ( and it's less verbose, simpler, and easier to understand to ). Rust implemented static vs dynamic dispatch better aswell through traits, Rust's macro system is better aswell, Rust's package manager is better and easier to set up than any of the 20 package managers C++ has, Rust guarantees safety with no performance decreases, because it does it all at compile time. Rust completely made exceptions obsolete, making it EVEN safer. C++ tried making exceptions obsolete through std::expected, but that is based on exceptions too ( std::bad_expected_access ). Rust traits alone make Rust a far better language than C++ will ever be.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1044764388546068510/1051935933836050482/Signature_4.png

Threads: 0

Replied

@0x90, either way, even though youre a better programmer than most of us here, theres nothing else to your life
the only thing youre better than me is programming and thats it

if you want us to approach Rust then instead of going everywhere changing your names, being aggressive, spamming rust-lang.org links, being aggressive towards everyone and forcing them, dont you think it would be better for you guys to have a more peaceful approach? your life is revolving around Rust and you dont even notice it

Replied

@Rexi, you forgot bout the drugs his life revolves arround drugs 

Threads: 2

Replied

@Rexi @Shintayo is that all you guys have to say about him? If so, you're being incredibly petty. Not to mention the huge exaggeration about "spamming" and "forcing"; it's the internet, and you can't force anyone to do anything, we're just spreading the word.

Rust is the future and the future is now

WallyRBLX

walle#6265

Threads: 11

Replied

@Rexi

dont try arguing with woo lmao

tried it once and saw how stubborn he was and just gave up

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

wakntauwt

Replied

@dyslexicsteak, Not to mention his life is pretty much PC all day, and to my defense everyone calls me egoistical so I have the rights to say 1 word about a specific person all I want.

also, his life revolves around trying to do nothing but program, he has no other speciality, even though hes old enough hes still jobless, he doesnt take care of himself, he eats unheathily, drinks unhealthily, the dudes like a minecraft stick taken shape irl

also theres no exaggaration, everyone that does Rust in this community has spammed me on chat at least 5 times whenever I visited

0x90

dingleberry#2286

vip

Threads: 26

Replied

@Rexi, wtf are you talking about LOL how do I force somebody to write rust code, you're lying AGAIN.

There's been 0 agression, funny enough I've never once started anything with any of you, YOU started things with me then acted like the victim.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873655916212412439/1074013845632319508/image.png

Threads: 36

Replied

@Rexi

No wonder why most devs hate you resort to insults after you lose arguments

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Replied

@Rexi I've not spammed you have I

Threads: 36

Replied

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Replied

@0x90, no, you went on WHD, spammed all this rust-lang.org AMEN! sh*t, went to every type of server you could, did the same thing, got your friends to spam me with rust-lang.org, and then repeated it, dont act like the victim here, everyone here that agrees with me could reply here and you'd be devastated at the amount of people that are willing to reply here

you started this, and its cringe

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069412481539256430/1074018584147263548/recorded-649859123144.mov

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069412481539256430/1074018584591867964/recorded-2990398358010.mov

Replied

@Rexi he didn't even start it, I did, he was just the vessel by which it reached you.

0x90

dingleberry#2286

vip

Threads: 26

Replied

@Rexi, me when 2 videos of me smoking a legal substance that I recorded and publicly sent are randomly shared on WRD as some sort of irrelevant rebuttal to an argument

Added

@dyslexicsteak, another case of ignorance and bold assumptions mixed with libel and evident deception

Replied

@dyslexicsteak, everyone else did

Prev Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )