Categories > Coding > Rust >

rust is sucks dont start lol

Sina

Sina

Threads: 43

Replied

@dyslexicsteak, I'm glad you've taken the approach on apologising on the behalf of Arson. Cheers and have a good one!

20/2/23

Threads: 48

Replied

@Rexi, It eliminates YOUR need for rust because all you do is write lego cheats, son.

And what do you agree with her on? Which one of her points are valid? I'll educate you on why they aren't.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1044764388546068510/1051935933836050482/Signature_4.png

0x90

dingleberry#2286

vip

Threads: 26

Replied

@Rexi, YOU ARE SO MAD OVER RUST 🤯

Threads: 0

Replied

@dyslexicsteak, If you wanted to spread it for the good of human race, you would've went to some other community that actually is interested in Rust, not in a community where C++ has been, and is still being used by majority, you can't make people start Rust by changing your name in discord and spamming rust-lang.org in every chat you're in, or you cant force them to start by literally stalking them everywhere they go, that isn't for the "good of human race", if human race wanted to start Rust they wouldve started Rust, many people learn Rust day by day already, it is not required for you to spread it, when its already getting spreaded, the amount of influence youre doing is hurting Rust more than making it gain.

Lunox

Mole

vip

Threads: 6

Replied

@luxiferrwoo

With or without inheritance, it can be done in C++ you idiot 

A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut

Replied

I'd also like to point out that Rust lacks variadic functions and it has no multiplied inheritance, just a heads up

(there are also some good things that Rust generally lacks but thats for another reply)

Replied

@Mole, you're so dense. what uni are/did you going/go to? guarantee you're getting/got scammed.

Rust did static and dynamic dispatching BETTER THAN C++, C++ is not flexible at ALL compared to Rust. DO YOUR RESEARCH.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1044764388546068510/1051935933836050482/Signature_4.png

0x90

dingleberry#2286

vip

Replied

@Rexi, Be honest, you know I'm better at C++; there's a good reason I'm spreading rust, maybe if you dropped your ego and pride then devoted time to trying, or at least doing basic research on the language before trash talking it and spreading blatant lies then you would also be able to make the switch.

Threads: 2

Replied

@Rexi

Rust doesn't need variadics. If you want a homogenous unspecified number of items you get a slice, in this way, the allocation of the stack is predictable and indirection is explicit. If you want a heterogenous unspecified number of items you make a macro which is able to understand that and generate code that can turn it back into the Rust way.

Also, sorry, I'm not familiar, what's multiplied inheritance?

Rust is the future and the future is now

Replied

@dyslexicsteak, multiple inheritance refers to a feature in object-oriented programming languages that allows a class to inherit properties and behaviours from more than one parent class

Other than that, Rust also lacks things like constexpr, static_assert and decltype but whatever

0x90

dingleberry#2286

vip

Replied

Replied

@dyslexicsteak, he meant multiple inheritance ( inherit from multiple classes, oh and btw it's the reason the virtual keyword on its own is ambiguous, it can define a virtual function or it means that "please do not duplicate members from parent classes"), which is just `impl` for multiple traits in Rust.

Lunox

Mole

vip

Threads: 6

Replied

@luxiferrwoo

I'm not willing to continue arguing with someone as ignorant and wrong as you. C++ virtual functions are way more flexible than Rust traits in terms of dynamic dispatch, something which your 14 year old brain can't comprehend :pepesmile: you're so desperate that you started talking about off-topic stuff like college degrees, when all you needed to do was learn the two languages properly and THEN make a statement. But I can tell that's too much for your tiny brain so just keep arguing :feelsbadman:

https://media.tenor.com/images/213553437954ef90875d81fdcedbe65a/tenor.png

A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut

Replied

@0x90, oh also I forgot to point out you should delete the .txt files that contain your questions, also stop being on MSVC / Rust docs all the time to prove 1 singulare statement wrong

maybe your life will get better once you give up on drugs and actually socialize & stay less on pc, get a job dude!

0x90

dingleberry#2286

vip

Replied

@Rexi, why would I be on MSVC documentation lmao you're literally just lying. I don't even use that bogus compiler I use clang

Prev Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )