Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

What do I do when this happens

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Posted

Alright so I'm just minding my business and suddenly I get a call from some random number. I'm on IOS so my phone marks the number as "Scam Likely" and when I look at the location of the number it says "Russia". I live in the U.S right now so I'm genuinely kinda creeped out by this, I don't use any Russian-based services or anything like that, so what should I do?

I know most people probably wouldn't care but it also happened right after my friend started looking up my number on some random phone number lookup sites. So I'm genuinely creeped out now. What should I do?

we are dead

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

The NSA is watching

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

@Moon
👁👁

/chars

we are dead

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

sign up for national do not call registry and if they still call you you can sue them :)

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

Threads: 0

Replied

Very odd, but do realize that your friend might be trying to doxx you. Therefore, try and find as much information about him as possible and do a full counter on him. He now maybe knows your identity, so you must do the exact same thing to him. Try and socially engineer your way into his information, become close and then VOILÁ! He's no longer a threat. Hope my post helped, these dilemmas are tough.

aeon

Owner of Voyager

vip

Threads: 28

Replied

@Vris god damn

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )