Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Smol update!

Threads: 0

Posted

I just came back from the hospital they didn't admit me, but I have to got the hospital again tomorrow so another check up tomorrow because they are giving me insanely high-powered steroids and shet. Well I get to stay the night home then got to the hospital tomorrow morning and hopefully come back home before tomorrow night. Other than that because of the steroids, I have to say goodbye to my sleep for a few days and I will also have a continuous high heart rate.

Thanks to everyone for the support.

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

hope u get well g no goodie :(

We Hate VOID

Glitch_B0ss

bro i'm dead 💀

Replied

hope you get well

idk what to type here

Threads: 18

Replied

hope you get better 

Threads: 198

Replied

Depending on where you live (for example in Europe, like in Britain, Germany, etc), I'd recommend going on https://www.mrhemperek.org/, they have high quality CBD oils, which actually helped many people, with different and hard diseases, such as cancer. My mum sorta works there (well, she pretty much helps in the support chat), so I believe if you click the "Chat with us" button (bottom right) and if you come across her, I'm sure she will help you. However, you will need to ask if the oils are gonna work on the disease you have. Also, I'd recommend not taking steroids, if you take at least 2 or even 1 too much you might just make it even worse. Taking anabolic steroids can cause kidney dysfunction or failure and liver disease. Adverse effects also include mental changes, such as increased levels of aggression, mania, hallucinations, and depression. Anabolic steroids also have addictive properties. However, if you (or your parents/doctors) decide that you really need them, so be it. 

Random quote here...

Replied

@VoidableMethod
I'm not on anabolic steroids, I'm on hormone steroids which reduce lung inflammation and help my immune system

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@VoidableMethod you are a robot irl

We Hate VOID

Threads: 198

Replied

@Cyros  maybe, who knows :smirk:

Random quote here...

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Threads: 27

Replied

Damn bro, I wish you well : )

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

Sorry, didn't see the original post. I really hope you get to feeling better soon, hopefully all goes well!

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )