Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

How to detect if someone is using the same script as me

Threads: 16

Posted

I want it so like it adds an emoji to ur name if u executed the script and other people that executed the same script can see it too

Threads: 3

Replied

only the creator of the script can do it but u cant

Threads: 16

Replied

@Zockerhd ye ik that the creator can do it,im the creator,how do i do it?

Threads: 0

Replied

It's actually fairly simple, You would have to put the peoples name into maybe some as a whitelist -- You don't have to but it's an easier method.

local Table = {"WhitelistedName", "etc..."}

Then once you have a table of the whitelisted users, you can do something like

for i,v in pairs(game:GetService("Players"):GetPlayers()) do
     -- Insert code
end

You might also have to do another one to cycle through the table simply just replace the arg in pairs() with Table might wanna change the names of i,v so you don't get them confused etc... Since your technically reassigning them to a new object.

Now once you've gotten that taken care of you could change the names v.Name = Name.."Emoji"

and boom u got it done :sunglasses: This isn't the best explanation, but it's good enough. Enjoy. Dm me on discord if u want a better explanation: Mr Lolegic#1402

Added

@_realnickk I don't want to seem rude or anything, but your wrong. You can change a users name and show it on multiple scripts. Ofc it's clientsided, but it is possible. I've seen multiple people do it.

@Zockerhd Also, you can lol. You don't have to be the creator of a script to phyiscally modify that script. Just add some code to the beginning and boom your done lmfao.

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@85021 well, actually you can't and a whitelist is probably the worst thing for this because you'll have to MANUALLY always adding be people to the script.

Problem 1: For you to say that you can just add a few lines to the code on the top isnt very smart, issue? It's because how do you get all the players that use the script

----

The best way to do it is by not doing it, its a hasel doing it and its probably a very hard feature to
implement properly.

If you seriously wanted to do this the best way is to make a database with a few lines of players
the player line will be like: {"Player-Name", "true"}

Calling the line will give you two results, the Username of the Player and if its True.
What you could do is use the http.request or syn.request feature too fetch all of the DB and compare it to people

you can make a special line url like this: https://api.example.com/api/v1/dbfetch.php?username=JkProZXC

After the fetch you can make some really easy code for the check to the Database and return with true or false if its in the database

After the check and the return will goto roblox and then you can get all the players put it in a table

now make a if player joined statement and if that player is in the database then what you can do is make it so it changes there player name like so

The easy way to make it like so is to do something like this: 🟢 | Username

Databases are paid but you can get a free one at MongoDB
You'll need to host your own php or pay for one that supports MongoDB (Railway.app, Glitch.me)

We Hate VOID

Threads: 71

Replied

host a database and add users/remove users from it when they use the script/stop using the script and check that database (probably not the best way but eh..)

i use arch btw

Replied

@Cyros Actually you can and a whitelist is most likely the easiest and reliable.

Also, I could do it manually, but you have to do things manually to have a good result. Don't be lazy.

Also, really I don't have to do anything manually or pay for any type of database. I could easily use a discord bot to allow people to whitelist themselves and I can make a free database just by using what some php or even a sql db. Simple really.

To be honest a simple table is just easier.

Lazy people these days. :sigh:

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@85021if HIS script ISNT suppose to be paid or whitelistable it shouldn't be in a TABLE because its unreliable and its super unsecure.

lazy people true but false at the same way

you can implement checks and stuff so they dont do the same thing.

We Hate VOID

Replied

A B2B sales lead is a business-to-business contact that expresses an interest in a product or service. These leads are usually generated through sales agents. The sources of these leads can vary depending on the type of business. Some of the most common sources are tradeshows, events, and email marketing b2b lead generation

Replied

Thanks! I did not even think about it.

I am a freelance writer at PaperMasters.org and I have 12 years of experience

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )