Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Thinking about starting a serverside exploit project

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Posted

Many people consider serverside exploits a thing of the past; an extinct artifact of ROBLOX exploiting history. However, recently I've been thinking about changing that and starting a huge serverside exploit project that would be mass-infected into thousands of models. I briefly talked about it with a few people, but now I would like to know if anyone would actually like a big serverside exploit project to happen, or if anyone with good Lua knowledge would help on the development side of things.

If this thread gets a good response, I may start it and make a thread asking for developers. Until then, what are your thoughts on this?

Added

@atari

Yes, but that's why you put backdoors in models that are supposed to have scripts, rather than putting it in a chair or something.

Added

@_realnickk

Not easily, but if you do it the right way then it will be a lot less detectable. Besides, the goal isn't to compromise Adopt Me or something.

we are dead

Threads: 0

Replied

ask the owner of Stellar(Formerly Venus) He is quite good at Scripting and has made an SS executor before

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@ishanjitalt

You made an alt for neg rep evasion... you know that's against the rules right?

we are dead

Threads: 0

Replied

@Alternate

what do i not do thats against the rules

SlicedOrange

Orange MacTavish

Threads: 3

Replied

@ishanjitalt
stop alt evading you filthy skid

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

Ss r long gone, the executor itself it's easy I've made it before and the other lua components like whitelisiting and whatever. But for it to be more automated u gotta generate accounts. Have those generated accounts interact with several models which have the infected script and so on.

U get the idea, unless u can pull off all the account nonsense then the lua side is simple as print

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@eb_

Yeah, the Lua stuff is easy. I've made a serverside as well before. The hard part is backdooring games, and getting accounts to mass-infect models as you said.

we are dead

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )