Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Error 268 "Kicked due to unexpected client behaviour"

Threads: 3

Posted

I've had this before, I had a fix for it, but its disappeared, Does anyone have the fix? I keep getting kicked, now i need to wait a few hours before i can play anything again

Threads: 0

Replied

From my working on my DLL I have encoutered this problems many times now.

Roblox recently changed a lot of flags a couple days ago.

During this change they have made it that if Yara(Roblox's PE scanner AC) detects your DLL as an exploit, they will give you a temp ban.

It lasts around an hour I believe. The server will not let you join any game for about an hour. Then they will remove the block.

If you want to avoid this issue either bypass Yara or use an exploit which has it bypassed correctly.

Wish you the best of luck

Edit:

Don't bother trying to uninstall/reinstall Roblox.

Don't uninstall CE if you have it (As this isn't caused by it)

Don't google the error code as any information regarding this isn't accurate for this situation now.

Ignore any further replies on this thread. They won't be helpful

Threads: 1

Replied

It means You've Got banned for an current time on the platform its not fixable till u get unbanned and i was just chilling on my utg game and it says to me the error and i leaved da game i've got banned for 7 days for utg

But not for exploiting exploiting isnt banned in roblox it is a normal thing than the utg utg is an rat and shows ppl reality so ive got banned for it.

Added

No im not downloading it now i downloaded it 2021 feb 22 and it stayed on my pc for april 11 and till it deleted my whole pc.

Threads: 7

Replied

simple fix that I use 
- uninstall Roblox
- Restart the desktop
- Reinstall it
- Open a new roblox web ( don't restore or get one in the history)
- Done

MCV

Threads: 3

Replied

@Mcvotrianh This has clearly never happened to you if thats your "Simple fix" all those things were the first things I tried before making this thread, lol

Threads: 7

Replied

@shaks8 that's what you assume, it works for me all the time. I've even made a thread about this error before, unfortunately it didn't work for u then I can't help.

MCV

Hayden103109

Colona#0319

Threads: 16

Replied

@THEEXPLOITERDEV I wish people had higher intelligence but your an example of the complete opposite.

very epik person who can help do stuf

also are you interested in cheese

Threads: 1

Replied

Ah sh here we go again jjsploit if u turn of real time protection off it stays on ur pc until 2 days a threat found...

i mean its not that bad but still bad💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Added

Hayden you know what youtube closed wearedevs channel for virus links and also wearedevs is not  a rat or something but they was giveing birus links and the opposite u say its just imagination which you dont have...💀

Threads: 22

Replied

@Shade317 just buy synapse !

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )