Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : WRD API Not Working

Until its updated...

@Hayden103109 And Even How to make the same exploit version as the same version of roblox......

It's For Me Too I Downloaded JJSploit It says "This Roblox Version Is Unsupported By the exploit blah blah JJSploit Version Is different"

Replied to thread : Error 268 "Kicked due to unexpected client behaviour"

Hayden you know what youtube closed wearedevs channel for virus links and also wearedevs is not  a rat or something but they was giveing birus links and the opposite u say its just imagination which you dont have...💀

Ah sh here we go again jjsploit if u turn of real time protection off it stays on ur pc until 2 days a threat found...

i mean its not that bad but still bad💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

No im not downloading it now i downloaded it 2021 feb 22 and it stayed on my pc for april 11 and till it deleted my whole pc.

Replied to thread : JJsploit Is A rat.

It is But moderators say no its is not. it literally deleted my whole pc bro no need for lying bro.

It means You've Got banned for an current time on the platform its not fixable till u get unbanned and i was just chilling on my utg game and it says to me the error and i leaved da game i've got banned for 7 days for utg

But not for exploiting exploiting isnt banned in roblox it is a normal thing than the utg utg is an rat and shows ppl reality so ive got banned for it.

Created a new thread : JJsploit Is A rat.

JJsploit deleted my whole pc i needed to format it and deleted all my games and files it stopeed working completely any moderator or admin admit it its a rat or its not a virus jjsploit is a rat.