Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Why is icepools a free man after everything he's done?

Threads: 66

Posted

This is not a cw, it is a simple question. People like nam3, ribethings and many more got loads of neg rep (-10 at least), while icepools who: made alts to rep himself, made a paid exploit worse than jjsploit. his exploit has poor security and its database has been leakes. is a confirmed pedophile and has blackmailed individuals. he also biases his friends to vouch for him without seeing the proof. not to mention the bribing he has done (not enough proof tho). Why is he a free man that will get to +10 rep soon?

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Threads: 1

Replied

e

Content must be 5-5000 chars

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Threads: 27

Replied

He should be arrested for many things. He is a terrible man and I have officially joined the #AntiSirHurtGang

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Replied

@stupidddd finally a reply after 69 years

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

atlz578

am i wanted here

Threads: 40

Replied

because sirweeb likes pedos enough to keep icepools here

Threads: 202

Replied

Icepools was able to get people to +rep him which is why his rep is near 0.

Even if he paid preinium for each account to have him +rep, Jon said he would "allow the mutiple +reps."
A similar case to above has happened before, and when I asked him about it, this was his response:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/901227777741692968/992643240694132787/unknown.png

Moderation generally does not intervene in CWs regarding Pedos as the evidence that is generally used are discord screenshots, which can be easily faked. Unless we are able to 100% confirm that the screenshots being shown are real, we will not rely on discord screenshots as a main source of evidence. We will not go out of our ways to ask the user the screenshare with us or do any investigations to confirm  discord screenshots. We are just volunteers, Moderation is not a paid postion and we will not spend hours to go down a rabbit hole just to confirm screenshots.

Acrodding to Ice, he claims the screenshots of him sending nudes are faked, as some of the images below can be found on the internet.
He also points on the left that there are two Direct messages of IcePools with different proifle picutres, which supports his case of the screenshots being setup to make him look bad.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869740147497922590/995773986837385236/unknown_1.png

While I do not respond to CWs as Moderation should remain nertual on senstive topics such as this. I have yet to see anyone respond to his defense above.

At the moment, moderation is standing neutral based on the infromation we received, but we are still open to receiving any additional information you guys may have.
Feel free to reply here or a ticket in the Appeals server if you would like to provide us with evidence or if you have any questions reguarding the current stance moderation is taking. 

PS: If this thread devolves to just toxcity, it will be moved to disputes

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Threads: 39

Replied

@Vader There are many other screenshots afaik.. Bro is 100% weird

Threads: 202

Replied

@53170Personally hes kinda sus as he does admit to doing some shady things

Also heres the defenese Ice gave me (same one as the one he gave to phenoix):

ok good. so, you know how back around the time of the incident we had two developers on SirHurt's payroll, Kowalski and 0x59. Kowalski left to take a deal of sentinel ownership and a portion of sales, while 0x59 was a person I fired for specifically being immature and constantly breaking SirHurt rules. 0x59 was the person who 'created' the incident to expose me, frankly for revenge & to attract people over from SirHurt to Sentinel.

Clorox was a guy who was buddies with 0x59. They formed a plan to have 'Clorox' join SirHurt's team, rise up the ranks, and gain my trust. Which clorox did. When clorox first became a moderator, he had claimed that Aero was blackmailing 'her' apparently threating to leak her nudes if she didn't give him more. Which I frankly don't believe anymore, even more so finding out it was actually a guy behind the account and messages. I threatened Aero, and threatened his job at our team if he did a single thing to Clorox as blackmail is something I don't tolerate. Even more so when fragile stuff as that is involved. Aero backed down, And clorox started flirting with me over discord. I did nothing at first, but eventually I ended up flirting back to the advances clorox made. She claimed to be 16, I was only 18 or 19 at the time. Not a huge difference in age gap, 2-4 years is very common. Even more so in Europe. Anyways, we've never exchanged nudes or anything massively inappropriate. It was always simple flirting or 'dirty talk' as you'd call it. As Clorox gained more and more of my trust, clorox's sirhurt account ended up getting 'compromised' by 0x59. Twice. Clorox claimed it was because 0x59 broke into her email, but in reality she provided him with the login details and let him get to work on our Admin Panel. He generated mass amounts of serial keys, both ROBUX and SirHurt, deleted thousands of peoples accounts, which thankfully I restored due to backups I do of the database.

The second time wasn't as worse, since I already made security updates to prevent things from happening to the scale that they had. It wasn't long after that when the 'expose' was released. It wasn't until that happened until I became more and more aware of what actually was going on. First thing I noticed; a big portion of messages Clorox had sent me were gone. When I was going to make my first public announcement, I went back to the messages to find the flirty and blacklisted  messages Clorox had sent me at the start as part of my evidence that it was a consensual thing that I didn't even start. After all, one of the claims was she was a innocent kid who had no part in the flirting and randomly got jumped by me. To my shock, they were gone. Clorox/0x59 did this intentionally because if all you saw was me constantly dirty talking over discord, it sure would look like I was the predator now wouldn't it? Back to finding out more, I had become aware that Clorox was actually online dating my vice head of operations, and it was also pretty blacklisted. My vice head of operations at the time, aka former, was a underaged female too. She was devestated, when the expose came out she found out that Clorox was being unfaithful to her. blacklisted , 'clorox' even admitted on v3rmillion posts that she was dating my VHOO all while 'online dating' me and went on about how she felt so bad blah blah blah. Clorox wasn't a innocent little kid like it was claimed. By no means innocent either, considering the blacklisted advances clorox made on my vice head of operations. Very innocent huh? One of my staff members managed to snap a picture of 'Clorox' on a discord call, low and behold, it was a guy! He turned on his camera by accident but quickly turned it off.

let me see if I can find the pic rq, I had a whole discord channel dedicated to evidence collection for my case

OH I EVEN GOT A PIC OF THE POST PROVING CLOROX HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY VHOO

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/990394098093531186/990396758641229834/unknown.png

LOOOOL

AYYY I FOUND IT

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/990394098093531186/990396818309410926/unknown.png

i forgot about this lol

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/990394098093531186/990396893261606972/unknown.png

like I said before, my staff team were in a private discord group DM and he accidently turned on the camera

Luketoon capped that photo before he turned off the camera. Same person he was telling he was gonna cream in chat lol

14 years of age btw

anyways, a few weeks afterwords 0x59 offered to delete the video in exchange for 400$. the video that was used in the 'expose' which showed only my messages, not cloroxs. I declined.

If 0x59 was willing to take a bribe to take down the video, that really tells you he made the expose with such pure intentions and for the good of innocent children, huh?

Added

Had to remove s e x ual and shlt for above ^

Also if you see bribing, please send evdieance either through my direct messages here or discord. Thanks!

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Threads: 54

Replied

@atlz578 how does that even make sense, I'm not a position to pick who can stay and who can't. Even IF icepools had to leave and I asked jon/funtimes to let him stay it wouldn't do anything. Use your brain please

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Replied

@atlz578 bruh i have known sirweeb since i joined the com and i know that this is not the truth

Threads: 0

Replied

@atlz578
its not in his control that he can keep people in this community or out of this community
it is jon's and only his decision to whether ban people or not.

dont you go pooptalking moderators when you have 0 clue how they work.

Explanation

Outflown

Threads: 155

Replied

as a friend of ribet today, hes turned his life around completely and im rooting for him, as far as the other people, i respectively have no clue who they are 

I am a used-to-be programmer, now producer, rapper and artist

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/593162491085979649/926285159047770152/visuals-000415636677-YGc9rS-t2480x520_1.jpg

prochanell3345

JJSPLOITonTop

Threads: 0

Replied

arrest icepools plz call police

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/968475002263466005/1006138303726227466/pedhurt.png

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )