Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Can someone tell me about Kiwi X again?

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 69

Posted

So like a month ago, there was people talking about Kiwi X, about it being a virus?
Can someone show me how it is a virus? Thanks I forgot.

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

well i realised a few days after that i was kinda wrong

the relations tab is comparing it to other apps, not to dropped files during execution as i thought before

so for now i dont have proof that kiwi x is a virus

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Threads: 39

Replied

Hi, I can assure you Kiwi X is safe to use, User privacy is a human right. Regarding the more 'virus' flags, it's because we upped the security settings on Ezriz to Level 8 - 9 protection. 

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

I do however have it downloaded and I have opened it before but aof i don't see any suspicious activity...

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 69

Replied

Threads: 95

Replied

@kiwidevelopment Not Being Rude But I Always Use 9 On .Net Reactor And Still Probably Don't Get As Many Flags Just Letting You Know Seems A Bit Different Considering Im Using 5 Api's 9 .Net Reactor And LEss Detections If I'm Wrong Please Correct Me

Replied

Hm, well Kiwi X does have a game hub and maybe it's because we include alot of pastebins it could increase the file size and flags? I really don't know.. 

Threads: 95

Replied

@kiwidevelopment Lol I Also Have A Game Hub With A Lot Of Pastebins For The Games But Like You Idk Either

Replied

Well i honestly don't know what you forum posters want from us, Our code is safe, We feel like we're being targeted by such people who we've banned/muted before that's why.

Threads: 16

Replied

Kiwi is not malware- As a matter of fact, I've ran Kiwi and viewed the source to Kiwi personally. It's absolutely safe and there's nothing anyone should worry about while using it.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )