Profile Picture

Wabz (Winning.js)

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Bio

skids.forEach((skid) => {console.log(`${skid.name} is a skid`)})

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : What happened to the website?

Hi guys, I used to be active here 3 years ago, and I'm wondering how the community changed since then.
EDIT: It seems like a lot of the posters are bots, why would anyone bother making useless bot posts that are completely unrelated to exploiting in here? I don't see the incentive.

Replied to thread : Axios Node.js Code Issue: Unexpected Behavior in API Request

That url doesn't point to any real website

Replied to thread : [Q] What OS should I use?

Both Arch and Endeavour are safe choices, but Arch has become very easy to install, so unless you are paranoid about getting things wrong, you should choose Arch over Endeavour (which is based on Arch anyway).

Nowadays Manjaro is a distribution to avoid, it doesn't have any real advantage over Arch and it's developers have a very bad trackrecord in terms of competence when it comes to SSL certifications for example. It also very far from Arch compared to Endeavour.

When I moved on to Arch-based distributions (after using Kubuntu), I used Endeavour first and then Arch. I have tried using Manjaro before Arch but there were errors in the installer that were too hard for me to fix back then. 

I saw people recommending KDE Neon and Kubuntu, Kubuntu is actually really nice but isn't ideal for someone who wants the latest software without having to add separate repositories to download software from. KDE Neon is basically Ubuntu with the latest KDE repositories, I don't see why anyone would be using this as a dailydriver. 

So my order of recommendation would be:
1. Arch Linux
2. Endeavour OS

I wouldn't recommend anything that isn't Arch Linux based as Rolling Release is better for gaming in my experience.
Linux in general works with Roblox now if you want to play it again for some reason, and Byfron themselves said there would be no issue with Gaming on Linux, so that's not gonna be a problem.

Also, Arch based distributions are very stable for desktop use contrary to popular belief, my system never broke since I reinstalled it and I've had more issues with Ubuntu and it's derivatives. It's also very quick to setup now, you won't be spending all day long on it, unless you want to ofc. 

Replied to thread : Discord chargebacks and account disabled

@Lxnnyy No, but basically, the paypal account im using was gifted to me from my mom so she still has access to it. I'm not mad at my mom for doing what she did or whatever cuz even I would've probably done it not knowing why it got charged (someone told me now tho and i know)

Replied to thread : Discord chargebacks and account disabled

@Lxnnyy No, but basically, the paypal account im using was gifted to me from my mom so she still has access to it. I'm not mad at my mom for doing what she did or whatever cuz even I would've probably done it not knowing why it got charged (someone told me now tho and i know)

Created a new thread : Discord chargebacks and account disabled

So my account got disabled for a nitro chargeback that happened on my paypal account, I wasn't the one who made it (it was my mom), and I am currently in the process of appealing. Check my description for my new discord.

Replied to thread : Replace Slurp with Nihon

I'm suprised that Nihon is still not on the site, Slurp is literally dead.

Replied to thread : How do I delete my account or change my username?

Theres really no point in doing this tho, you only have 6 replies so you could delete them manually.

Replied to thread : Why is jjsploit so bad?

I think it's still Axon, and it's not really getting feature updates.

Replied to thread : This lisa gaming fan is so dumb

Bruh... No one cares about Lisa Gaming

Replied to thread : Krnl or Coco Z?

@Bones can you pls remove the krnl key bypass thing, im not forcing you, its just not very nice to the krnl devs, and if enough people bypass, they could go paid, krnl is better than sentinel afterall

Replied to thread : Best Browser

I recommend Brave, Librewolf, and Ungoogled Chromium. Librewolf is based on firefox, the others are chromium. Check allennova's reply for more details.

(I've used all of them)

Created a new thread : Rules about competition of WRD

Can any moderator clarify WRD rules about competitors? Technically, things like Shadow API are competitors of WRD although they're tolerated, so those rules are very confusing. 

The rule: Do not attempt to drive people away from WeAreDevs' products or services. You are free to advertise content so long as it does not compete with WeAreDevs.

Replied to thread : Brave's CPU and Memory usage higher than normal

yall be saying brave has a dark  past... chrome, firefox, opera ARE WAY WORSE