Replied to thread : CW ON scyp for lying

@Aetheron,

i now posted the proof in here

@marcus__,

i now posted the proof in here

@Pluto_Guy,

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1059235277190746224/1077590777162649681/image.png here is the proof that he didnt doxx him

here is the proof that it werent 100$

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1074135808983957664/1077945768100507809/image.png

@Pluto_Guy,

he said that he "doxxed" emriay even tho he covered his persoanl information

he says he scammed him for 100$

that were 10$ ik it was bad from him still you cant fight fire with fire

@Alawrpar,

bro i didnt sleep for 3 days tf you think im gonna do write a whole bookwith 0 errors?

Replied to thread : I got scammed by Maya_IsTheName#5616

@scyp10,

ik that and i am sorry for u but you cant fight fire with fire 

so you need to take consequesnes and he will too

@scyp10,

it was a bad idea lying about 3 things

@scyp10,

still you cant try to solve fire with fire now you and him will stay bad 

btw i cwed you

cut* not cute

Created a new thread : CW ON scyp for lying

i am here to dont Defend the actions of this guy but i got send the full chat and it is pretty intersetting that this cw has got some lies frist of all the nitro was a 30 days one i dont know why you needed to cute it that way but his response was pls only 30 days 1 lie in here and he did not token log some one 2 lie he recived information from 3MI and he wanted to share them because 3mi is known for a bad back story scamming logging others 

and 3 thing now i can take him under my protection HE HIMSELF CESCRONED THE ADDRES its sad how he is trying to talk sh*t

and on the photo where he asked will it release today he said no because he wasnt done

i am here to dont Defend the actions of this guy but i got send the full chat and it is pretty intersetting that this cw has got some lies frist of all the nitro was a 30 days one i dont know why you needed to cute it that way but his response was pls only 30 days 1 lie in here and he did not token log some one 2 lie he recived information from 3MI and he wanted to share them because 3mi is known for a bad back story scamming logging others 

and 3 thing now i can take him under my protection HE HIMSELF CESCRONED THE ADDRES its sad how he is trying to talk sh*t

and on the photo where he asked will it release today he said no because he wasnt done