Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : A very political convo about presidents and kanye west

Bogie is running for election, he gives good school lunch which consists of a bag of Detos and concrete 

He says to vote

Replied to thread : I need some one to talk

@OyAdonis thing is, who in their right mind changes their mind shortly after accepting someone's confession. That's so messed up. 

Replied to thread : I need some one to talk

Forget about that crush, they pullled a jerk move and broke up with you, their loss. I'm extremely sorry about the situation with you uncle, i know someone passing away can cut deep wounds. Things will be this way for a solid while but once you progressively starts to get better through time, this will be all behind you. Throughout life, there bounds to be something sorrowful such as a loved one passing away, the important thing to do is to move on from it. It only sours and ruins your mood and mental health if you dont. I would also consider cutting that "crush" of yours, out of your life. They clearly did not regard your feelings in this whatsoever. 

Replied to thread : Advice for my friend

@_realnickk You're exactly right, people like them deserve no mercy for whatever downfall they'll encounter in the future. Though I am not someone who watches P-orn, I don't shame others who do because you sometimes need it for personal matters but now, if it's sharing/leaking naked pictures of a current individual nonconsensually with others when clearly stated not to do so, that's when it's completely wrong and becomes an issue.

@Cuby  People on r/niceguys are jerks, thinking they deserve to get laid just because they're being generous when that's clearly not how the world works. I've known quite a bit of people in this world who are exactly like that, picking and making fun of chicks who either arent interested or dumped them over very obvious reasons which they are too blind to see and releases anger onto them just bc they messed up the relationship themselves and blames it on the other ex-partner.

@Cuby  I honestly dont get people who does those types of things, i mean, the girl just gave you her number bc you caught her interest, the last thing you should ever think about doing is sending her a picture of your genitals and thinking it's a good move.

@_realnickk That's pretty valid, 16 years old is still young, relationships are needed at that age. It's better to wait it out until you're in college or at that age. 

@Bogie this might be why your rizz is curving inwards

@Timbly cant take advice from people with negative rizz :(

Created a new thread : Advice for my friend

step by step tutorial on "How to get women?"  

im actually asking for a friend

Created a new thread : Opinions on a certain Topic

What are your opinions on "LGBTQ" community?

Replied to thread : Most important question in the whole universe

Bro @Medusa, shut up, this was a geninue question
answer it or ignore it 🥱

Created a new thread : Most important question in the whole universe

what is the best way to take a FAT, MASSIVE diarrhea. I STRONGLY need advice and is currently suffering with constipation