BlueX

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : NEW OP ROBLOX EXPLOIT LVL 7+ (SCREENSHOTS ONLY RELEASE OUT SOON)

sup ya'all here's my exploit screenshot: shorturl.at/rtDK0

release out later

Created a new thread : yo sup new exploit release screenshots

hi all!!!!! i missed u all except for the ones who were being rude to me so imma just reveal a screenshot of my exploit so u all won't think i'm lying or making a trash exploit behold: shorturl.at/rtDK0 (screenshot of exploit and the release will be out next week)

-Development Team

Replied to thread : NEW UPCOMING BIG EXPLOIT

@Haxim i do thank u very much i paid one of my developers 10k robux cause he wanted to be paid by robux and the other 2 developers i paid $100 also testers got 1k robux each ez

@Haxim like i've said my developers do all the work 

ok none of ya'll are givig me a chance when i say its good its good i've hired testers and they loved it there's no skid involved my developers are skilled, experienced and well paid

@68729 trust me we have testers and so far they all loved it

@ImmuneLion318 yes i do plus the users that are listed did nearly all the work

@SeizureSalad because when u buy the exploit it'll give u a lifetime key and it only works for u and u enter the key everytime in the key system and it'll give u access sorta like synapse x and those other paid exploits

Created a new thread : NEW UPCOMING BIG EXPLOIT

alright so i've been recently working on this exploit (won't reveal name or screenshots until it's fully done) and here are some of the features it has let me know what i'm missing

-custom api (advanced)

-multi tabs

-sick ui

-advanced key system

-fun features

-advanced executor (can execute paid scripts)

-and more/coming soon

i'll probably make this exploit paid when it's released ($5)

also my exploit is protected so u cannot steal it get noob skidders

this is like krnl and synapse x not gonna say mine is better or compare that mine is better but yeah

massive credits to mrsneppy6k#8764, amproletspro#1379 and B00GA#1575 for helping me with making this

Created a new thread : What's the best ROBLOX exploit?

What's the best ROBLOX exploit?

Created a new thread : How long did it take to create these exploits?

I've been thinking lately, how long did it take to create exploits for example, how long did it take to create KRNL or JJSploit?

Replied to thread : Is it possible to make your own exploit API?

@63568 Might aswell give it a try since I got 6 weeks of school off, how long do you reckon it'll take for me to learn, trying to aim for 4-6 weeks.

Replied to thread : Is it possible to make your own exploit API?

@_realnickk Sounds like alot of hard work....

Created a new thread : Is it possible to make your own exploit API?

I've been thinking about making my own exploit API but I'm lazy and don't know if it's possible for a 1 year old to make his first exploit API?