Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Is it possible to make your own exploit API?

Threads: 10

Posted

I've been thinking about making my own exploit API but I'm lazy and don't know if it's possible for a 1 year old to make his first exploit API?

Added

@_realnickk Sounds like alot of hard work....

Threads: 0

Replied

If you're lazy then you have no chance.

Threads: 10

Replied

@63568 Might aswell give it a try since I got 6 weeks of school off, how long do you reckon it'll take for me to learn, trying to aim for 4-6 weeks.

Threads: 0

Replied

spend few months reversing stuff in IDA (of course there are other stuff you need to learn before doing this like DUMPING roblox, editing segments etc.) then grab a few *working* addresses from mellons dumper, go to IDA and reverse those addresses, compare the pseudocode to the ones in lua library, *try* to understand the pseudocode while comparing so you know what is what.

after youre done read bytecode reference on lua to understand what each opcode does, see what they do and other stuff like that
and finally writing your own exploit from scratch will take you 1 year in total if you FULLY dedicate yourself to it, really pays off in the end

edit: you can also use open sourced *useful stuff* like ImGui, Detours and MinHook to make additional stuff in your exploit, like  DX11/9 renderer, or Callcheck

Threads: 95

Replied

@BlueX I Doubt You'll Learn Everything You Need In 6 Weeks

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )