Categories > Etc > Disputes >

(COUNTER-CW) kiwixcoke and slapping him with some facts.

Threads: 0

Posted

So this is like my 3rd CW or something
funny. Lets reply back to that CW

The "Mr. 1 Million" decided to make a CW on me and deadlocust since I banned him from Nihon server (lol)
all he did was come in the server, first thing he did was call me a "scammer" and then complain about why deadlocust has respected role in the server. Then I got mad at him for going at my friend like that and banned him, cause he got on my nerves.

1) I am not a scammer.
So Phydia (the Owner of Omega X) told kiwixcoke that I scammed him, this is false.
In real, Phydia came into my dms (this happened during when Magnius was getting a popularity) and asked me for a DLL, he said he could pay me 250$ through PayPal and bla bla.. Of course I said "Sure", though not too long after he told me his PayPal was broken, and Athoi decided to kick in the scene and literally take over the deal, but I still gave qvz1h (the other Owner of Omega X) a DLL so they wouldn't stay as a multi-api exploit, the DLL would update every time I updated Magnius, since it has a JSON parser inside that would automatically get the addresses from my webhost. And then I changed the webhost for the autoupdater cause I've had enough of Phydia's BS. Then of course, Phydia threatened me to remove Magnius from his website. I was fine with it being removed later on. And then now he decides to tell kiwixcoke that I scammed him? What an unbelievably d*ck move. I literally lent them a DLL that lasted like 10 roblox updates while not even having a cent.

2) The v3rm thread
That thread was made in 2020, where none of us here were really that smart to begin with. But in 2021 I got back with Ferri and I update Rainer, I even partly own it. That thread is so outdated it has no reason to even exist right now.

3) Saying i still use the work of others
YES! That is exactly what I do! Thats why iivillian (the Owner of the transpiler that were using in Misako) is also partly owning Misako!
^^ also I literally promised him more than 25% of Misako's earnings (I'll give him more than 25-40%)
Thats why I am going to pay Static (Celery) for the things he has contributed to me!
Thats why I am also going to pay Cyberhound for sticking with me and giving me a chance to keep Misako alive!
Thats why I am also going to pay my UI Developers for literally making Misako possible to release!

Conclusion)
you are a retard and you still try to CW me even though you use like 5 linkvertises for people to just use EZEx API, while I am trying to get a custom DLL done here. Also Baba Yaga piss off Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is nothing against Muay Thai.

EDIT)
Here's Talan proving my point ( SCREENSHOT )

EDIT 2)
"I don't have any ego" -kiwixcoke 2021
yeah sure you definitely don't have any ego bud. ( SCREENSHOT )

EDIT 3)
the dudes ego tripped so hard he deleted his own CW in the end LO

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Threads: 34

Replied

C#nt also thinks im biased and d#ck riding you js because im defending you like bro

half of his cw is crying out loud cause " you wvere a wittle twoo mweeann!"

bro got also cwed by his egirl and imagine adding linkvertises to an API Sploit like bro LMFAO

L cw, W counter

Added

@simplydev Arch did have a JSON Parser, Misako's one is superior though.

banan

Threads: 5

Replied

I can confirm that rexi never scammed + that cw I made is retarded and rexi changed too much since I made that cw

Owner of rainer

Threads: 54

Replied

kiwi has too much of an ego tbh :/

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

banan

halvik915

Talan2016

Threads: 20

Replied

you still did scam the people that bought the magnius module since you didnt refund them. EDIT: rexi told me he didnt get any more from hyper dev so he didnt scam any1 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901227777741692968/991219346124853278/sJkFFl5.png

we love security breaches

Replied

@halvik915
Who paid me??
Noone paid me for Magnius module, except Skiehacker (which he doesn't want a refund since it was a 1 time payment and not monthly)
Koaxy on the other hand might've lent people a DLL for cash but It wasn't me that gave out the DLL.

Kyxo had the module for free
Halvik had the module for free
Rainer had the module for free
Many more that I forgot

Threads: 39

Replied

Not going to bother reading, already proved everything here: https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/22969

This thread replies are blatantly filled with bias from either the developers you hired, or people you give special treatment to.

Where as my thread comes from people who I didn't even ask to deffend me, and is 100% factual. You're not respected, and never will be.

EDIT: Just noticed the last screenshot is shown as if I'm bragging about fame LMAO, SHOW THE PREVIOUS MESSAGES. IT'S RELATED TO MY CHARACTER SINCE I KNEW DUCXY FOR OVER A YEAR. This is the kind of sh!t you put into counter CW's to try and convince people you're not bad LOL

Replied

@kiwidevelopment
Mr 1 Million, you just proved my point.
You don't even have a proper reply to my thread/replies, how much funnier will this play of yours get?

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@53170Retard you basically js proven rexi's point. all you can do is trashtalk and bring in old stuff L CW W Counter

Added

@53170THIS YOU? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/900866174470991882/901227628835520562/unknown.png

banan

Threads: 54

Replied

@kiwidevelopment

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/901228649502629888/901231125756801064/unknown.png

ego trip

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

atlz578

am i wanted here

Threads: 40

Replied

oh nice more wrd drama

Replied

@kiwidevelopment
you just ended yourself kiwi, you have nothing to tell the community.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )