Categories > Coding > Lua >

Lua Obfuscator Release: FusGato

Threads: 2

Posted

Hey all, 

A few months back I created a post for my new obfuscator. As I mentioned, it was buggy and not quite fit for production (as well as having performance issues!), so I have decided to release the source code onto my GitHub. This is intended to help people learn from it, as I have also attached the PDF write-up on how I did it alongside it. More details are available in the README.md file.

It is published under the MIT license, so feel free to use the code however you want.

You can find my discord server here, where I'll be offering support on the code, and the GitHub repository is available here. Please do star the repository if you find it at all useful.

LogiSec

LogiSec Corp

Threads: 2

Replied

Hm, this doesn't look bad. However, it could use some improvements.

Comments

fusgato 0 Reputation

Commented

What improvements would you suggest?

Threads: 0

Replied

Ok, thanks. I will keep it in my mind. As a student, finding a trustworthy essay writing services is crucial, and https://ukwritings.com/ has proven to be just that. The group of writers is skilled and informed; they regularly produce clear, well-researched content. Students with hectic schedules will find the service ideal as it consistently meets deadlines.Students can place orders easily on the platform, and orders are delivered on time. The writers have a thorough comprehension of the subject matter, and the content quality is outstanding.

Threads: 0

Replied

Get top-notch Statistics Assignment Help and elevate your academic performance with the experienced and professional writers at Gradespire. Tackling the assignment of statistics can be challenging, but our assistance ensures error-free and flawless submissions. Our 24/7 accessible service features expert statisticians, Ph.D. scholars, and skilled writers dedicated to delivering high-quality assignments. We provide round-the-clock support, accurate data interpretation, unique outputs and codes, budget-friendly rates, on-time delivery, 100% original and plagiarism-free work, secure payment options for a smooth transaction, and uninterrupted customer service for constant assistance. Trust Gradespire for an A+ solution, and experience a positive change in your statistics assignments.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )