Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Commented to thread : Lua Obfuscator Release: FusGato

What improvements would you suggest?

Created a new thread : Lua Obfuscator Release: FusGato

Hey all, 

A few months back I created a post for my new obfuscator. As I mentioned, it was buggy and not quite fit for production (as well as having performance issues!), so I have decided to release the source code onto my GitHub. This is intended to help people learn from it, as I have also attached the PDF write-up on how I did it alongside it. More details are available in the README.md file.

It is published under the MIT license, so feel free to use the code however you want.

You can find my discord server here, where I'll be offering support on the code, and the GitHub repository is available here. Please do star the repository if you find it at all useful.

Created a new thread : Lua Obfuscator: FusGato

Hey all,

I have created a Lua Obfuscator. It is currently very buggy and has performance issues, along with not many security features. I have decided to open it up for a beta release, so people can test some scripts and give some feedback.

If you would like to help me test it, please join the server here. This invite link will expire either in 7 days or after 10 uses.

The bot will not consistently be online as it is not currently stable enough to be worth dedicating hardware to run it.