Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

I understand that this will sound brazen..

Threads: 6

Posted

Don't say I'm being impudent.. I urge developers of exploits that have been closed to give things like module, fluxteam_net_API open source.. I understand that you have been doing this for an insanely long time, but then the exploits would have moved forward, since there would simply be more of them, and I am sure the closure of exploits would have moved forward for several months, since roblox would simply not have had time to warn that he would write a statement if the exploit was not closed, it is also more motivation for beginners write something of their own using these codes. I don't see any reason to hesitate to give these codes, since you will only help other people even more if your projects are already closed and it is also desirable to write how to get the address through IDA pro to update the module

Huddy

Domain Expansion

vip

Threads: 18

Replied

You're being impudent

Comments

TAIKL 0 Reputation

Commented

@Huddy what's the point of you storing something that will help others a lot, but not your exploit anymore?..

Huddy 22 Reputation

Commented

@TAIKL Simple because most people wont learn off of it but instead just skid it which will then cause the community to get flooded with skids causing real talent to slowly fade out

TAIKL 0 Reputation

Commented

@Huddy I would learn from this, but it means not fate since you don't want to, xD

Added

@Huddy hmm, you can just give a module that supports few scripts and is outdated (but UWP so that it can be updated) people would learn from this and they had to update it, it would be great for people like me who want to learn

Huddy 22 Reputation

Commented

@TAIKL There is already opensource UWP modules that people can learn off 

Discord Contact : showerhuddy

Threads: 95

Replied

Why Give Out The Codes If I Still Make Money From It?

Threads: 54

Replied

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1135217427060363395/1151844449131962408/yt5s.io-monkey_drives_in_los_Santos-1080p.mp4

do embeds not work anymore lol?

Comments

TAIKL 0 Reputation

Commented

EvilYtGuy -1 Reputation

Commented

@SirWeeb i love this video lmao

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Kxhu

C# & Lua enjoyer

Threads: 21

Replied

more exploits counterweights their quality

Thx for reps everyone: https://forum.wearedevs.net/profile/reputation?uid=90498

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )