Categories > Etc > Graphics >

write a title ChatGPT "Unveiling Innovation: Rate My UI Design in the WeAreDevs Community"

blueless

Failed to fetch.

vip

Threads: 41

Posted

Default (GPT-3.5)

ChatGPT

Greetings to the vibrant and talented WeAreDevs community!

I stand before you today with a heart filled with admiration for the incredible skills, creativity, and innovation that define this remarkable community. WeAreDevs has been a beacon of inspiration for developers and creators alike, and I'm honored to be a part of it.

As a member of this dynamic community, I have poured my passion and dedication into crafting a user interface (UI) that I believe reflects the values and standards we uphold. I've worked tirelessly to ensure that every detail is thoughtfully designed and meticulously implemented.

Now, I humbly ask for your feedback and support. Your opinions and insights are invaluable to me. I am eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions on my UI design. Your rating and constructive feedback will guide me on my journey to excellence and inspire me to continue pushing the boundaries of what is possible.

Together, let's elevate our craft, share our knowledge, and foster an environment of continuous improvement. WeAreDevs is not just a community; it's a family of like-minded individuals who strive for greatness.

Thank you for your time, your talent, and your unwavering dedication to the world of development. Let's make our mark together, and may we continue to thrive as a community that defines the future of technology.

Please take a moment to explore my UI and share your valuable feedback. Your input will help me refine and perfect my work, and I look forward to learning and growing alongside you all.

Thank you, WeAreDevs community, for being a constant source of inspiration and innovation.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1032057295355519036/1150162993410220123/1.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1032057295355519036/1150162993653493790/2.png

Failed to fetch.

Threads: 71

Replied

looks pretty cool

i use arch btw

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

gradient coulda went real well but the design / layout for everything else but the side menu is lacking. I rate 6/10

Comments

blueless 17 Reputation

Commented

Could you give me tips for make better side menus?

Zera 42 Reputation

Commented

@blueless not rlly, i just follow basic design rules. like ur box behind the icons are too big for the menu. and settings icon is too dark + the dark blue gradient is very bad in contrast

blueless 17 Reputation

Commented

Thank you for the feedback yo, im still learning so, i just get this community as a way of mastering my skills on UI/UX xd

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

what zera said, but is far better than most uis also the execution icons too white

Threads: 0

Replied

nice  

nice 

nice 

Replied

Very good, kind of gives off Delta vibes

hi i'm abf

Replied

Welcome to ChatGPT Deutsch - https://gptdeutsch.de/! Farewell to the limits of AI communication is now a reality. With our innovative website ChatGPT Deutsch, your conversations with AI are now easier and more entertaining than ever before.

Replied

ChatGPT 日本語 - GPTJP.net is the perfect platform for anyone wanting to tap into AI-based conversation conversations. It's free without registering an account and limitless in the amount of tokens, allowing users to take full advantage of the power of the ChatGPT api from the OpenAI universe.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )