Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

It’s not us saying goodbye this time

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Posted

We all know it, the forum is dying. I'm glad to have developed all the friendships and relationships I have with the many people of this forum, and I know that, even beyond the forum, there is still a relatively large and active group of community members on platforms like Discord. I hope the good in this community can maintain that, and allow the continued relationships of everyone across the community.

However, most of us have said bye at some point. Maybe even multiple. The past year has been crazy here, with the bots, gummies, innovation, Byfron, etc. But unfortunately it seems that this time, we're not the ones saying goodbye; the forum itself is. As more and more slowly fade away, and the activity steadily declines, I would like to make this my final farewell to everyone within this community.

There is no real reason for many of us to be here anymore as we move on in life and discover new things. Sometimes, you just gotta let go. I hope to keep in contact with you all, and continue occasional activity here on the forum. I'm not saying goodbye to leave this forum, but instead to all the others who fade away as the forum dies out. Goodbye, thank you, and I wish you the best in life.

we are dead

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

Forum is not dying, its the exploiting indeed.

Comments

Alternate 40 Reputation

Commented

And with it the forum. This forum was made for exploits in the first place, most of us came from/for the exploits. So the downfall of exploiting ultimately effects the forum as well creating a stable decline in it. The community is at its lowest activity rates in a while. I check the site and be lucky to see one or two other people online. As I'm writing this I'm the only one online.

There's barely a point checking on this forum anymore because every time I do little to nothing changes. Maybe a single new thread and a few replies, nothing else.

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

Threads: 95

Replied

You Bunch Act Like The Forum Is Dying Because Lack Of Release Honestly What Do You Expect It Isn't Like Before When You Could Skid Axon Skid Some Dude's Addys He Pasted And Have A Working Dll It's Rather Different Now.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )