Categories > Exploiting > Tutorials >

How to cure 1F0 virus (By a professional skidder)

Threads: 6

Posted

What is the 1F0 virus?

The 1F0 virus is most seen in skids, since it makes you skid everything you can download for an executor. 

How to get the 1F0 virus?

The 1F0 virus can be obtained by searching for "How to make an executor" on youtube and then clicking on a 1F0 video. 

How to cure 1F0 virus?

You can cure yourself by creating an executor with no help & no existing code. What you can use however is a dll (or act like you have one). And try to make a working executor with your dream functions. You can also look at tutorials about the programming language you are using.

Is the 1F0 virus spreading?

Yes. You also get it by getting spoonfed code (Multiple times). So beware of people trying to spoonfeed you code!

How do you cure the 1F0 virus, when others have it?

Well, give them some code that they will use and implement some errors that they need to fix. By some time they will be cured from the 1F0 virus!

NO HATE ON 1F0

Threads: 198

Replied

I'm afraid you're also infected by the 1F0 virus as in your signature.

Comments

DracoFAAD 6 Reputation

Commented

Nah the signature is just a joke

Random quote here...

Kxhu

C# & Lua enjoyer

Threads: 21

Replied

🙏🙏Thankfully I had cured myself out of it before.
Around 2 years ago, I would be the biggest skid known to mankind, no ui skills, no b**ches.
Now I'm a changed man. I do read docs, i have decent ui skills and I still have no b**ches.

Thx for reps everyone: https://forum.wearedevs.net/profile/reputation?uid=90498

Threads: 6

Replied

@Kxhu

Good job curing yourself! It is really hard for affected people and it just proves that your future is bright.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )