Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

how do i bypass keysystems like this: getgenv().Key = "123"

Threads: 18

Posted

a simple keysystem bypass 

Threads: 9

Replied

Not sure, I don't really make bypasses, but I know it is something to do with hookfunctions,

Try asking Sunken, he created a pretty popular hub called Soggyware and has created many key system bypasses.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1134643100715855893/1138795549244539011/SiggyOnGod.png

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

let people earn money, damn

Threads: 0

Replied

Thanks for the advice, I will try it. I searched online for a service that could rewrite my essay and make it unique, and I found this  https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/harriet-tubman/ website where I found free essay examples. They can do my job quickly and can rewrite my essay and make it unique.

Threads: 0

Replied

for i, v in pairs(getgenv()) do
    if i == "key" or i == "Key" then
        getgenv()[i] = v
    end
end

:100: 

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

It really depends on what the key system is based off of. I agree with mcdonagethan, try to use a HTTP spy or whatever it is called to try and see if it is actually storing information on an external server (most good key systems do). The only thing you may run into is security protocols which can be very annoying (g.e. spamming random links to clipboard.) I also recommend using an external console rather than the dev console in Roblox as that can be deleted (like synapse etc). If any of this is the case, then try to hook the response and return the value that ends up being the "green light" signal.

If you do not see anything in the HTTP logs, it may be stored locally. Honestly, best bet is to just dump it. I don't really know what to do in this case, so I would just try dumping it to see if you could actually get the key via that way.

Good luck, ddwdwd.

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )