Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

what is better right now?

Threads: 3

Posted

Guys is sir hurt or celestial better right now for the microsoft version of roblox? celestial so far seems to be running less scripts i dont really know what to use.

Comments

Reversed 9 Reputation

Commented

Since when is Celestial providing script execution?

Threads: 26

Replied

It depends on what you want.

SirHurt as of the posting has the highest chance of executing your script successfuly out of all the products that have managed to survive this far which is very little and that is due to us having the highest UNC scoring. We have the highest functionality for execution so SirHurt has the higher chance of executing something successfully.

Head of Operations @ sirhurt.net

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

Threads: 3

Replied

the dev of celestial  is constantly adding functions and stuff but for me its still just not executing good scripts even loadstrings dont work

Threads: 198

Replied

If you wanna stay with Windows, I recommend just waiting for either Hydrogen or just purchasing SirHurt, but Hydrogen will support more features than SirHurt. But, if you wanna have better script execution, just use Hydrogen for Android with BlueStacks (or any other emulator).

Random quote here...

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )