Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Hello, all, what are you guys up to?

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Posted

How is everyone doing? Any new project you guys are working on?

I got bored and decided to check up on wearedevs, I kind of got off the platform for a bit since I just got busy and mainly played games in my free time.

I am going to try to be a bit more active, however, I do have sping sports that I am doing, so I won't be exactly 100 percent active.

I've been working on analysing Empyrean, I am kind of excited to see what you all have been working on! There seems to be a decent amount of releases and drama I missed, gotta catch up!

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

Threads: 10

Replied

Alcoholism and Gym. 

content length

Comments

Murz 29 Reputation

Commented

Those are both things I have never done!

Hope you're having a great time with the gym and stuff though, be safe out there!

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Threads: 16

Replied

I just want to make a high powered roblox executor with a custom dll. That's it

Comments

Murz 29 Reputation

Commented

That seems interesting and fun as a project! I wish you amazing luck with it!

VenomXD; Nick = Vini

Threads: 20

Replied

Lately I honestly just have been busy with procrastinating IRL stuff and with that IRL stuff. I've been working a lot on Novaline's new injector, while as always, learning new things every day about coding and programming.

I've also been more active on the forums, which has been interesting so far, stuff is about to go down.

I'm pretty excited about the future though, I have a (although relatively small) passive stable income, I'm enjoying coding stuff so far and IRL stuff doesn't seem THAT bad... for now......

Comments

Murz 29 Reputation

Commented

That is amazing to hear! I am glad you have been kept busy with stuff you enjoy, I can't wait to see the updated Novaline. I am glad you're excited for the future to come, if stuff doesn't go your way though, it can only go up!

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

Thank you very much! The injector is already implemented in Novaline and is in a finished state. Only thing to do is improve it to oblivion. You really be spreading positivity through WRD and I appreciate that <3.

Murz 29 Reputation

Commented

Oh nice, I will have to check it out! Always room for improvement in programming and usch, can't argue with you there.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1146449877660872785/image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1098921594249814066/1112144294007029932/WRDBanner_Alawapr_1.png

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )