Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

sirhurt android is so bad

Threads: 36

Posted

cant even execute its own gui scripts, so bad

this is why you dont get sirhurt android and get a pc instead

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1062892368283586580/1093992325514006548/sirhurt_sucks_ASS_-_Imgur.mp4

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Threads: 23

Replied

LOL, its sirhurt what do u think?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066053366758780978/1078052772567597127/image.png

Replied

@Jebxnt, tbh i wasn't expecting much since sirhurt has a bad history and is known for its extremely low execution power

Exploits i own:

Threads: 26

Replied

bro your a new level of dumb lol. of course those guis aren't going to execute, your using the default scripts from sirhurt's old scripthub which aren't programmed to execute on android all scripthub scripts on android are expected to be using the most up to date scripthub page. They are only listed by default when you have nothing installed. If you want something that runs in the SH, install scripts from the site scripthub and they will actually be executed.

lmafo you never fail to amaze me with how hard you try to talk crap about sirhurt and always come out looking like the fool in the end

Head of Operations @ sirhurt.net

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

Replied

@pierre_spook

"those guis aren't going to execute, your using the default scripts from sirhurt's old scripthub which aren't programmed to execute on android."

this idiot doesn't test his exploit and releases it expecting people to use it. what a new level of stupid

Exploits i own:

Replied

@matty324, we obviously tested the exploit and you are using our built in scripthub (which let alone mind you isn't the main execution). SirHurt android is clearly worth it. If you actually execute scripts, (not the default scripts which don't even support android and never even run) you'd see the power of it's execution in real time.

You however, just make desperate reaches of every little grain of salt you can find to talk crap about SirHurt, and it's community. You aren't even one to talk about intelligence considering you couldn't even understand the difference between the reversal update times & the last update pushed on our status page. If you don't even have that much intelligence I don't see how you can be one to talk like you actually are smart.

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

Replied

Added

@pierre_spook remember in june when you failed to prove the pedo allegations and needed your own staff to help you?

Exploits i own:

Replied

@matty324,  That's what I thought. Another pathetic little kid who can't stand up and defend his own arguments and whips out the good old youtube to try to deflect on you completely embrassing yourself time and time again in replies. Video literally means nothing, age difference years wasn't enough to be considered predatory and I broke no local laws in that video. So this means what exactly to your argument? Let's see... no pedophilia there... no laws broken... wowzer this video must be the ultimate ownage to my arugment wuhuhuhu im gonna win my stance by posting this mwhaahah!!!

by the way since you're so sensitve towards our scripthub I went ahead and deleted the default script list for android in a quick backend update and you don't even have to redownload to get the changes.

one last thing, you never fail to crack me up. your level of stupidity combined with your extreme lack of ability to properly back up your posts, combined with your random hostility and hatered towards sirhurt's community makes you a pretty good laughing stock. I've seen and interacted with a lot of different people in the exploiting community and I do have the pleasure of saying you're probably one of the dumbest ones I've had the pleasure of meeting so far.

Replied

@pierre_spook

That's what I thought. 

LLOOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOL HE THINKS HE DISPROVED ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T BOTHER TO READ HIS SH*T CLAIM LLOOLOLOLOLOL man thinks hes tough now LOOLOLOLOL

Exploits i own:

Replied

@matty324, how's life treating you mr. Status page expert?

Threads: 198

Replied

@pierre_spook, just quit. Your exploit has been proven to be bad, and cope harder about it.

Random quote here...

Replied

@VoidableMethod, What? Just because some kid tested one minor part of the exploit then immediately decided to base the entire exploit's quality based off that (which is sad because those scripts didn't even get queued to be ran since they were windows-only SH legacy scripts) your gonna immediately side with OP? I"m sorry, but OP's post serves no major significance. In fact his literal entire post on why SirHurt android is bad isn't even cannon anymore because those scripts that cannot be executed don't even appear anymore as of this threads posting and people didn't even have to reinstall to fix this issue... they literally just had to rejoin a game. 

If you are siding with OP based on this sad & desperate call for attention post then you're as silly as he is. The OP quite literally executed nothing on SirHurt android and called it bad. I'm not even being sarcastic. Those default scripts listed in the scripthub in his video could not be executed on android because they are using a legacy version of sirhurt's scripthub which is only supported on Windows. Those scripts quite literally did nothing when he pressed run because sirhurt android didn't have the proper code to fetch the sources of the scripts to execute due to the previous reasoning stated. Since no scripts were actually ran in his video... he quite literally tested nothing on SIrHurt android before coming to this conclusion and making this useless post.

Replied

@pierre_spook

voidable doesn't hate you cause of me. he hates you because YOU created an incompetent exploit and is advertising it on wrd.

Exploits i own:

Replied

@matty324, I never said he hated me because of you. Besides that point, my main man couldn't even explain in his post on why SirHurt Android is bad, how exactly I'm incompetent for SirHurt Android, and why exactly people should avoid from downloading SirHurt Android. Funny... lol.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )