Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

What's your opinion on ChatGPT?

Threads: 3

Posted

ChatGPT is an AI language model developed by OpenAI to offer helpful and informative responses. While it has both positive and negative aspects that are worth considering, its advantages are noteworthy. The model can provide swift responses to a wide range of questions, from academic research to personal inquiries, thanks to its ability to access and analyze vast amounts of knowledge. Additionally, it's available 24/7, making it very convenient for those with busy schedules.

On the other hand, some users may encounter incorrect responses generated by OpenAI's golden product. Since the model learns based on who it interacts with, it can't always understand the subtleties of human language or context. This may result in off-topic, irrelevant, or even poor responses. Furthermore, ChatGPT is not a good substitute for human interaction and is unlikely to offer emotional support or empathy as a human would.

All in all, ChatGPT is a valuable resource for anyone in need of fast assistance. However, it's essential to take into account its limitations. What are your thoughts on ChatGPT?

I am not very proficient in English, so I use AI to improve it.

Threads: 9

Replied

You wrote this via ChatGPT, ChatGPT is overall helpful when you want to code, for ideas and a good debugger, although ChatGPT is not perfect in coding as it uses it's own functions and modules which I think is funny.

Although there are many other alternatives to ChatGPT such as Jailbreak Chat

But ChatGPT is significantly better as you don't need to wait for replies.

But I'm annoyed by how often ChatGPT goes down.  

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1134643100715855893/1138795549244539011/SiggyOnGod.png

Threads: 3

Replied

@Aetheron, I often use ChatGPT to help me write my messages because I think it makes me sound more professional. I'm worried that if I don't come across as professional enough, people might not take me seriously. Additionally, I'm not very confident in my English skills, so I'm afraid that people might think I'm not smart enough. So, what I do is write down what I want to say and then send it to ChatGPT with a prompt to help me rephrase it in a better way.

I am not very proficient in English, so I use AI to improve it.

OyAdonis

Owner of Xenon [BETA]

vip

Threads: 26

Replied

written by chatgpt?

professional exploiter

Threads: 23

Replied

I love chatGPT. It makes school projects easy if google doesn't show u answers just links

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066053366758780978/1078052772567597127/image.png

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )