Categories > Coding > C++ >

[Question] Finding Addresses

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Posted

Hmmm, a topic came across my mind. How do people even discover the addresses for Roblox in the first place? I know how you can find print by simply doing "video recording start" and then searching for it. However, I wonder how people discovered this in the first place. Would anyone know?

Added

@Spanksterria, @RealNickk,

Thank you two for the very in depth responses! I appreciate it a lot.

So some addresses and such you can find more easily by just being smart (g.e the video recording start function). I never even though of that, it is a very smart little cheat to get it quicker!

However, the more in depth ones such a spawn or such sorts is mainly found by actual RE.

I could be wrong, however, if it is right, it was very useful knowledge you both spreaded! 

Thank you, once again,

PixelPenguin.

Added

@Astronemi,

yea, I thought so. You're right too! Reversing Roblox used to be much easier, but then they started adding new security measures like inlined functions which made it quite the announce... Thank you so much for your reply, Astronemi!

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

heckerdude

heckerdude

Threads: 16

Replied

It is possible by a lot of methods. For example: Causing an error. How?

print("Hello!"

This will return an error in the console. If we search that in strings, it leads you to print.

hecker dude ngl i hecked 5 ips in 1 second also luaU_loadbiglongjuicythingy(rL);

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

@heckerdude,

yea, however, that is not exactly the best way to go around it. I think the best way that has been mentioned here was looking for actual functions such as the video recording feature.

Added

@RealNickk,

yes, but let us say, maybe, there is not an exploit available. That wouldn't be as good as just looking for an actual function (or maybe making a game print "Hello World" itself.) Right?

Added

@RealNickk,

alright

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )