Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Should i buy sirhurt?

Threads: 36

Replied

@pierre_spook,

no one uses sirhurt for exploiting purposes, how funny

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@matty324, i do use it, jj sploit does, atari can and he has, multiple people still do

We Hate VOID

Replied

@pierre_spook,

you mean im making 5 people laugh?

even your discord is such a barren wasteland no ones in there

3,971 members and barely any of them chat

dumbass.

Added

@Cyros,

name these "multiple people" besides you, atari, and 3 people

Exploits i own:

Cyros

Revision

Replied

@matty324, anyone who has a copy of sirhurt???

We Hate VOID

Threads: 26

Replied

@matty324, more people would be laughing at you but I had the decency not to ping the entire server showing them your stupidity so the only ones laughing atm are the ones actually looking at general. :skull: LOL. you should be thanking me because literally anyone with any braincells whatsoever would understand the humor in your embarassing attempts at making come backs.

Head of Operations @ sirhurt.net

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

Threads: 3

Replied

@matty324 you know a few of the mods have actually vouched for SirHurt for a few reasons
1. Its not as bad as people make it seem
2. The owner is very kind to its userbase

I view your posts as you not even knowing what you are talking about. SirHurt has many functions and I use it on a daily basis as my main source for an executor.

You try and act like you know more then AN ACTIVE USER. Ive ran into little issues with SirHurt during the development of my script. Hell there's been times when it shocked my Dev when it executed something that crashed Synapse (due to an error within the script). SirHurt works very well for me with little to no crashes.

Sure obfuscated and certain hubs have issues with SirHurt but I'm not using anything obfuscated. I have used scripts with over 6k lines and they work just fine. Id recommend actually researching the product before dissing it. You know very little about it and its obvious.

Calling Spook a dumb@ss is funny judging by your lack of knowledge on executors. And no I am an ACTUAL USER OF SIRHURT, Spook never gave me SirHurt for free I payed the 10 dollars for SirHurt and if I could go back and change what I purchased I wouldn't the issues I faced when I complained about it after I originally purchased SirHurt, Spook looked through the script and saw what the issue was and he fixed it

Spook is a very cool dude in my opinion, everything I've asked him he's helped me with or fixed it. Next time to complain about the executor actually do research even when people show you that your wrong.

I am Styx/JJ.

I am gone, I will no longer use this account, and this account is gone. Bye 👋

Replied

@JJSploit_On_Top,

you and toon keep continuing the argument meanwhile im just doing my own thing

kinda shows ur being immature

you also didn't have to make a stupid essay knowing i wont read it LOLOLOLOLOLLOO

Exploits i own:

Cyros

Revision

Replied

@matty324, you act immature

We Hate VOID

halvik915

Talan2016

Threads: 20

Replied

NO its not worth it sirhurt is trash there are better exploits like nihion , fluxus oxygen u, and comet and they are all free also but if you wanted paid go with script ware

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901227777741692968/991219346124853278/sJkFFl5.png

we love security breaches

Replied

once again a non-sirhurt buyer trying to answer questions about a product hes not even had ^^^

gotta love these guys. Guessing the above poster didn't read the replies at all the guy already bought sirhurt so

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

halvik915

Talan2016

Replied

@pierre_spook, had it before buddy :)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901227777741692968/991219346124853278/sJkFFl5.png

Replied

@halvik915, sure... each to there own. That's one buyers opinion vs literally over 5-6 in this thread that backed SirHurt up. Doesn't change the fact the OP already bought SirHurt and thus your reply was pointless anyway.

halvik915

Talan2016

Replied

@pierre_spook, reply wasnt useless I am just telling you that I actually have sirhurt when you said "once again a non-sirhurt buyer trying to answer questions about a product hes not even had ^^^" :)

Replied

@halvik915, My mistake then. You still failed to mention a single reason as to why and one of the exploits you listed's developers I literally spoonfed the struct shuffles which allowed them to get there exploit working. Lol.

Edit: Your reply was useless and I'm guessing you missed the point entirely of my comment. I stated your reply was useless because the OP of this post already bought it.. If you had read the replies you would of found that out already. He's the one who was asking if sirhurt was worth it and you basically answered a question that he no longer needed answers too. Thus... your reply was pointless like said.

Prev Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 2, Total: 2 )