Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

[REQ] Crash Client Roblox Script

Threads: 51

Posted

So i need a script that will crash my roblox game(just like roblox window will close and stop working), i need this to prevent my game data save.Cuz i know one game, if you crash in it, your data wont save, so i need this.

Why u looking here lol

Threads: 9

Replied

You can try any of this. It justs freezes your game lol

while true do end

game:Shutdown()

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1134643100715855893/1138795549244539011/SiggyOnGod.png

Threads: 51

Replied

@Aetheron,i forgot about this one ty

Why u looking here lol

Threads: 0

Replied

setfpscap(math.huge)

heckerdude

heckerdude

Threads: 16

Replied

You can't crash your game, literally, unless you have a custom lua environment and you regged a function.

But, you can freeze the game because the luau engine cannot handle it:

local nodeath = 0.0000000000000000001
while (nodeath) do
while true do
end
end

Be careful as this will destroy you PC.

hecker dude ngl i hecked 5 ips in 1 second also luaU_loadbiglongjuicythingy(rL);

Threads: 3

Replied

@heckerdude, there are ways to crash roblox and the way you listed could've just been simplified down to a simple while true do end, this will crash any executor on the market currently. And no that will not damage your hardware the executor will just simply crash Roblox.

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

heckerdude

heckerdude

Threads: 16

Replied

@Spanksterria, What do you mean? 

Added

@Spanksterria, it is obviously a joke. if you really want to destroy your PC, you can register a "death" function in the lua environment that if you call death() or anything you put the global to, it will kill the PC .......

hecker dude ngl i hecked 5 ips in 1 second also luaU_loadbiglongjuicythingy(rL);

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )