Categories > Etc > Disputes >

Now that the "CW" on me is sorted, what other problems do y'all have with me

Threads: 0

Replied

@luxiferrwoo

bro what do you know about "kid phase" ??? I can tell youve never gotten out of it because you don't know the difference between real life and internet life

you are 14 and you've been going on about how you'd beat up literal grown men in streets with your arms that are thin as a stick, even if you do "jiu jitsu" youre still fragile and wouldnt be able to hold out even against a guy that doesnt know how to fight

(edit: i'll also not forget about how you took a screenshot of you asking another girl if her "menstrual cycle" has kicked in or not, that is a really awkward thing to ask to another girl, friend or not. And asking it in a rude manner? even worse.

that aside, you also love involving yourself into peoples things the way they get something working. In a v3rm thread; you literally went on and criticized the way he coded (for not using auto, simply put) instead of helping him with what he needed help with

all you do is just watch your grown ups do stuff and research 24/7 to make your things 0.1ms faster at max

Added

@Jebxnt

okay but who are you to even begin with? ive never had any interactions with you

Added

@JoeIsGod

it may be "the dumbest" for you, but for me it was "a fair" reason, at start all you did was stick beside pranksterria and join in on his way of joking with me even though you clearly had no idea what we were doing, then come to my dms and apologize like a little rat that was cornered

those kinds of people are people i will never ever forgive in my life, who are you to be rude to me at start and then try to be nice? Even if you beg for my forgiveness you will never get it

(p.s stop stealing mellons format, you suck)

Threads: 48

Replied

@59576

I have never said ( unironically ) that I would beat up any grown man on the street, period. That just simply is false.

And that screenshot was between me and my male friend, not female, it was a complete joke and he went with it, again, completely false.

The criticism I gave to that guy in the v3rm thread is completely valid, and the fact he didn't use auto wasn't my entire point, it was the fact he was redundantly passing in template parameters which were already the default, in effect making his code 1. harder to read 2. cluttered 3. harder to maintain in the future, 3 points which you should already know considering you've been in this community for longer than I have. It's completely ironic how you talk about me being 14 meanwhile you don't act a day older than me. Accept your mistakes, fix your personality, fix your anger issues, and go resolve your grudges like any soon-to-be adult would.

I don't research 24/7 to make my code "0.1ms faster at max" :rofl:, for one, I research to find the optimal way to do things e.g good practice, better way of doing certain things, and this has helped me immensely in improving code quality and knowledge, something which you know nothing of because your mindset is built upon "if it works it works". A mindset which I hate, a mindset which I strive to go against, effectively making me a dedicated learner and someone trying to perfect their craft, and if you have a problem with me trying to help people perfect theirs then it sounds like you want everyone's code to be just as bad as yours. What "grown ups" are you even talking about? If you're talking about people like 0x90 which are known for their extensive knowledge in computer science and expertise in C++ and other programming languages along with reverse engineering, yes, I'd like to learn from them, what's the problem with that? Maybe if you saw some good code you'd be able to write some yourself :rofl:

Grow up, Rexi.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1044764388546068510/1051935933836050482/Signature_4.png

Explanation

Outflown

Threads: 155

Replied

i have a BIG problem with you.

you still aint friend me on discord 

I am a used-to-be programmer, now producer, rapper and artist

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/593162491085979649/926285159047770152/visuals-000415636677-YGc9rS-t2480x520_1.jpg

Threads: 23

Replied

@59576 Ik u dont know but it is annoying when u get mad over a simple thing like being added in to gcs

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066053366758780978/1078052772567597127/image.png

Replied

@Jebxnt

its a simple thing to you, its a thing that has been happening to me for over 2 years now

its not the same thing

im not mad over them making a gc just to talk behind me, im mad at the fact they make those gc's just to find people to ruin my reputation.

Added

@luxiferrwoo

its funny how you try to in fact, make peoples codes better in a community where people (again) dont really give a poop about the quality of their code, in fact all they want is to get it to work. You have no way in hell the right to tell me to grow up, when all youre trying to do is act mature in a community filled with people your age, in fact you should grow up and realize the fact noone gives a rats poop about you, unless you go to an university and actually contribute to the humanity

another fact is that, you dont sound like a dude that said that to his male friend, maybe its just you thats trying to cover it up? who knows, only time can tell, god is watching

if you actually do research on how to optimize your code and do better practices, maybe you should do research on how to move out of a certain mindset to another, because like i said this is just a community that doesnt care about the quality of the code, only what the code does and if it still works or not

people like 0x90 sure are the best when it comes to programming, however that still doesnt mean theyre grown ups, this still shows that you lack general knowledge in everything else besides programming.

and also for the v3rm part:
thats his way of coding, if hes comfortable with it, let him be, help him with whatever he needs help with instead of criticizing his way, if you dont know how to help him with his problem then simply leave it be, he doesnt care if his code is bad or not, he needs help with his problem and youre making it worse for him

Grow up kid

Threads: 48

Replied

@59576

half-way through your reply, and it's clear to me that you have no dedication towards learning lol, and even if this community is based on "if it works it works", that doesn't mean I shouldn't help people improve their code. again, it sounds like you want everyone's code to be just as bad as yours.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1044764388546068510/1051935933836050482/Signature_4.png

Replied

@luxiferrwoo

because I dont wanna learn more in depth coding when it clearly isnt gonna do anything to my future

i already have a full time job doing import and export trading from other countries. and dealing with kids like you is just a hobby

Replied

Idk u, but cool.

._.

Prev

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )