Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

JJsploit Cant Find VMprotectSDK32.dll

Threads: 1

Posted

Finj5.exe system error  /cant find VMProtectSDK32.dll (i update in 2022/9/2 and have this problem) 

i have re-install but still is this problem ( i need help )

pc cmd sfc/scannow no get fix 

i no try go to web find VMProtectSDK32.dll to download this dll and move to system file and jjs i dont know VMProtectSDK32.dll where to put

(Fix~dll)   9.27p.m.   (i just want to say is maybe i need to wait a day or a months to get a new update to fix)

@3342532d i download vmprotectsdk32.dll put in AppData\Local\Programs\JJS-UI is fix but have another problem(dll is fix)

You're running a unsupported version ROBLOX. WRD-API is updated for version-aa6e1ad459964fc3

You are running: C:\Users\Zeon\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-d3bea54eff824cef

Replied

Same, I don't know how to fix it either...

Threads: 0

Replied

Download it here:
https://www.dll-files.com/download/35ee156609a7c3bffba0e1c6fce8b7d1/vmprotectsdk32.dll.html?c=alhpVTBETlVpazREVXl0VGVMQVdjQT09

Added

Put it at Appdata/Local/Progams/JJS-UI

Replied

@3342532d

That is not the correct directory

Replied

@3342532d I did this and when I click attach it simply stays in the CMD forever

Threads: 8

Replied

@3342532d Thank you for this link, the injector worked now

For people who wanna know where to put it, place it in the same folder where exploit-main.dll, WRDAPI.dll, or (finj.exe/finj5.exe) is located, I'm not sure if this advice helps since I was using different injector/executor (which uses WRD API)

­­­

Replied

@Agent3554 hey can you explain this further? where do i find the jjsploit file folder?

Added

wait guys nvm, i found it, press Windows + R and in the bar type %appdata% it will redirect you to all the folders of all the applications you have installed, anyways, open JJS-UI folder and MOVE *dont copy* VMProtectSDK32.dll and try again i suppose

Added

once again nvm, i tried inserting the dll in every folder of the program and trying again but they all gave the same result, they failed.

Replied

@AngriusPeanut If you wanna find the JJSploit folder, it's on AppData\Local\Programs\JJS-UI

If you want to find the folder of the said program in general (which also applies to JJSploit):
- Find the shortcut file of the said program, right-click on it, then click "Open File Location", or
- Open the said program, run Task Manager, find the program's process in there, right-click then click "Open File Location"

For me, I tested it by placing the "VMprotectSDK32.dll" in both folder of JJSploit and my custom injector (both uses same API), both of them worked, I'm not sure if this method works for other people

I'll repeat this, place "VMprotectSDK32.dll" to the same folder where exploit-main.dll, WRDAPI.dll, or (finj.exe / finj5.exe) is located

Edit: Pretty sure it was finj/finj5 looking for the said dll file
Edit 2: Image of the said folder

­­­

Replied

so I've read ur guys suggestions but I can't find the location, I have many folders somehow like JJSploitJJS-UI, Js, and few others. I put the VMProtectSDK32.dll (did extract) in all folders and didn't work. I guess I can only hope the devs will fix the issue by adding the missing, 

MCV

Threads: 6

Replied

same i dont know

Replied

Upon adding the file into the directory AppData/Local/JJS-UI. It seemed to work but

You're running a unsupported version ROBLOX. WRD-API is updated for version-aa6e1ad459964fc3

You are running: C:\Users\Quandale Dingle\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-d3bea54eff824cef

I'm on the latest version too..

Threads: 5

Replied

BUG ABUSE HELP JJSPLOIT

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )