Categories > Etc > Disputes >

[CW] IcePools - Pedophilia, Blackmails, Poor Security & More

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Threads: 34

Replied

@SurK Irrelevant post, with nothing to backup its claims, have fun exploring the mushroom forest

banan

halvik915

Talan2016

Threads: 20

Replied

@80888Man cant accept the facts cause he riding on pedopools mushroom forest

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901227777741692968/991219346124853278/sJkFFl5.png

we love security breaches

Threads: 0

Replied

@chr1srbx how are you gonna say my point is irrelevant when your entire post has nothing to backup any of your claims to begin with? your post was literally written by a annoying guy from v3rm that got exposed for pedophilia then eventually banned from the site as well?

1. Woop-ty-do you have a picture of the admin panel its not like staff haven't posted pictures of it before 1000s of times in the server im crying a river your a master hacker indeed sirhurt so insecure omg!!!

1b. Woop-ty-do somebody gave you an invite to the staff server at one point thats never used for anything

2. how are you going to include a warning you got from a v3rm mod how does him breaking the site rules and getting warned have anything to do with ice LOL did he hold the mod at gun point or something? no? get out of here

3. your literally using screenshot convos from a fake icepools account as part of your claim that had already been proven as fake are you seriously that desperate

4. the CW was literally made by Iskra Never Dies do i need to say more 

5. literally all your screenshots are discord messages which is literally the worst possible way you can prove a point. absolutely none of those pictures actually show his profile information so whos to say you didnt just sign up as IcePools huh? oh you didnt sign up well then wheres your proof? no tag or discord id no proof as far as my book goes.

i dont know how you expect to get ice off this site when you act like the boy who cried wolf and cant actually provide proof discord messages are an extremely bad way of proving your point due to how easy it is to fake them literally none of your screenshots show his profile information to prove it was from one of his accounts go cry a river nobody took Iskra serious on v3rm and that is not changing here. call me a 'mushroom sucker' all you want it's not my fault that I have common sense and you don't

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849494076813738036/991914342159229018/icepools_is_awesome.gif

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@SurK

1. Discord and admin panel werent sent from staff lol https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/785104969530867723/814600236449529856/unknown.png

2.Iskra was 1 of the few reasons icepools still got kicked off v3rm

3.if the screenshots were faked why didn't icepools ever talk or show the dms w "cloroxchan" or "sadgirl" or cover up other cws that didn't include pedophilia

4. Iskra has far more respect than yr rando ahh 🗿

5. literally repeated 3, got stutters? IcePools never made a response publicly related to the pedophilia, therefore people will trust the source.

Nobody took ice serious on v3rm, and yes keep drowning in mushroom white luquid!

banan

Threads: 0

Replied

@chr1srbx

1. Wow-y! You got another picture of one of the admin panel functions! I'm shaking in my boots! listen, you clearly didn't get my point. why don't you use one of those functions and then maybe we'll talk more about sirhurts security? Take as many 'pictures' of the panel as you want unless the functionality is usable to you without a staff account then it has nothing to do with the state of sirhurts security.

2. Sure. Last I recall IcePools got banned on v3rm willingly. Seg went to him and explained the situation and apparently a group of kids was threating to create more drama if Ice didn't get banned and Ice told Seg to just ban him because neither of them wanted to deal with more headache. I'm assuming it was regarding the 'sadgirl' screenshots which have already been proven as fabricated.. which is funny because I clearly see one of those in this thread being used as 'evidence'. Check SirHurt's pinned messages sometime why don't you? You could use some enlightenment. tl;dr one of the screenshots orginating from 'sadgirl' literally showed her message history and showed two accounts named 'IcePools'. You are seriously using message screenshots with that kind of uncertainity and undependability as proof? You must really be desperate. I do not think that I am asking for much just simply recap those screenshots showing discord profile information to PROVE it's the one and only.

3. Because he doesn't have to? It shouldn't be his job to prove he ISN'T a pedophile it should be there job to prove he IS and let me tell you the proof is heavily lacking. You got sadgirl who was an attention seeker and tried to OD literally all of sirhurts management at one point and very clearly made an account named after IcePools and sent messages back and forth between her alt and her main. I'd like to see you prove me wrong because theres more evidence that she faked messages than the other way around (Cough simply go back in and re-screenshot the messages showing profile information it's not that hard but she cant because it wasn't IcePools XD). You are the person making the CW it is your job to prove your claim and prove your messages orginated from IcePools it's not IcePools job to put your CW down. The fact that you are hesitating against my request of getting IcePools's profile information from those screenshots tells me all that I need to know

4. Whatever you say but in my book Iskra has been a joke and has been since he stepped into CW's against Ice such as this one.

5. Im gonna point you back to 'answer number 3'. Because he doesn't have to? It shouldn't be his job to prove he ISN'T a pedophile it should be there job to prove he IS and let me tell you the proof is heavily lacking and has as many holes as Swiss cheese. He has made public statements about it before though although they have been lost to time. this was something that happened like 2 years ago after all

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849494076813738036/991914342159229018/icepools_is_awesome.gif

atlz578

am i wanted here

Threads: 40

Replied

very nice cw

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@80888GOOOGOO GAGA ICEPOOLS WILLY ON AIO

banan

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

@SurK

you can go ham on ice's non skinned tip as long as you'd like. Infact do what your daddy wants you to do and be his little puppy and do every little thing he wants you to do. After all it seems like that's the best you can do to support your owner. Be a good dog 🐶 and hit the rate button

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@53635W /charszzzzzzz

i couldn't be arsed to read this guys comment he's biased as hell

" this was something that happened like 2 years ago after all"

still wouldn't trust this mf w my kids bruh LOL

he a full ahh grown man

banan

Prev