Information about rep times, appeal guidelines

Threads: 202

Posted

[4/7/21 - Last update]
-Texas

(*) Linear reputation assignment. 

If offense is minimal or non-serious, take a linear path of:

(-1) -> (-2) -> (-10) or (-2) -> (-10)

If the offense is serious, go for a (-10) as soon as you can.

If you need to stack -10s or -2s, let other moderators know.

(*) Memory rule

Failure to refrain from breaking rules within 2 weeks after having all negative reputation (less than -10) removed will lead to a complete mute (Base reputation of user set to -20 or lower, preventing them from making posts) without an expiry timer, only a choice to appeal.

(*) Appeals and their management.

All moderator-assigned reputations should be appealable unless there is a serious issue that makes it permanent.

If the issue is low grade and the appeal ensures that the issue is a misunderstanding, is invalid or that it will certainly not happen again, then you can immediately remove the reputation.

If the issue is higher grade, appeals can only be effectively removed if they are confirmed to be invalid or a misunderstanding. For the factor of "sorry", the reputation holding time may only be shortened allowing for other moderators to come to a conclusion about it.

(*) Reputation expiry

Unless part of a medium-serious issue in which case only appeals are allowed, all reputations handed out by moderators should expire after a certain amount of time. 

(-1): 1-3 days (Moderator must choose on creation of card)

(-2): 2-5 days (Moderator must choose on creation of card)

(-10): 5-7 days (Moderator must choose on creation of card)

These are just suggested times and will differ between cases

-Funtimes 6/17/2022

If you would like to appeal privately or more quickly, please join the discord below and make a ticket.

https://discord.gg/a9QmYHDf9b

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Threads: 54

Replied

lets hope this gives some more info to new members on how the moderation system works

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Threads: 34

Replied

wrd bugggggggggg

banan

Threads: 0

Replied

I have vowed to change this community to a better place. Please bare with me friends, as I promise you that there will be no more leeches such as Wonderx86 here.

Threads: 0

Replied

@59576 yes yes leech bad

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849494076813738036/991914342159229018/icepools_is_awesome.gif

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )