Categories > Etc > Disputes >

"Reversed is a scammer."

Threads: 17

Posted

Every single one of these manipulative and controversial "disputes" on me are just hilarious. Individuals like Chris, Immune and various others don't even know the backstory to why "Spare" is so-called considered a scammer. So let me explain this wonderful backstory to the entire situation that got me banned from the other site.

I started developing exploits in 2013 under the name "AlwaysCode" and most of those were just simplistic cheat engine trainers. I didn't have a single clue how to write code in C++ back then. I was a lua programmer and just learning reverse engineering.

Fast forward a few years, my name was changed to "Powered" which some of you may still remember. I wrote a peice of software called "Powered Paranoid" which was a cheat engine trainer once again. I decided to then learn programming in C++ and wrote something called "Powered Plus.dll" which included various awesome tools including Paranoid (without the use of Cheat Engine).

Fast forward another year, I wrote an exploit called "Spare" which then gave me the name "SparePowered" which everyone who has been in this community knows pretty well. And now here is why some of those users consider me a "scammer"- It's not because I took peoples money without giving them anything in return. It's because of the constant discontinuation of paid exploits.

I wrote roughly 4 exploits in 2017 alone which my other projects were discontinued and the buyers were given my latest project (as stated in all of my terms of service when users purchased my exploits).

All of this controversy about me so-called "scamming" is just a little overboard. More like constant discontinuation of exploits. So users never got to use the project they bought for as long as many of the current exploits are out for since they were given my newest exploit.

Now jumping into the funniest part. I haven't sold a paid exploit since 2017. Everything since then has been completely free for the community to use and Shadow was a project for 3 full years before I sold it to Showerhead.

Chris. You're really trying to get "revenge" off of the fact that I discontinued a lot of exploits years ago. That's just funny as all hell.

Just so everyone knows, if I release an exploit again, it'll be free. I don't have any plans on coming out with any paid cheats. Being I don't really have the time to do any of this when I fight fire.

Now let's get to the conclusion.

I was 15 when I started developing cheats. I'm now in my 20's. People change, especially when you continue getting older and everyone should understand that. Would I ever discontinue 5 projects a year again? No.

Now let's jump to something else. If you honestly think I "scam" people think of all the deals I have made in the last year. I made a deal with Zera- Zera sent me the project before I paid. He got paid. I made a deal with Laxion- Laxion sent me the project before I paid. He got paid. Trollicus got paid every single month for working on Shadow. Showerhead paid me first when he bought Shadow. He got the entire project and it's discord.

Jumping to conclusions too fast for something misinterpreted and something that happened years ago doesn't mean that's how I am today.

Added

@Astronemi This information they're bringing up is nearly 7 years old. It's pretty sad that they're bringing up such old information and misinterpreting it as a "scam" when I wouldn't use the word scam for something as such. Unreliability would be a better word.

shayne

Some Ex-Father

vip

Threads: 13

Replied

Truly cried to this post. Sucks how people try to get others in trouble. Honestly man, just keep doing what you are doing aye brother.

Custom Pc Specs: Corsair 4000D, 850W gold, Ryzen 7 3700x, RTX 2070 super (Both OC), Corsair Hydro H100x, 2x8GB 3000 Ram, B550 Pro4, 1TB m.2 and 2x2TB HDD's.

Threads: 0

Replied

I used to like you very much. Back then I always supported you on YouTube and was always excited about the uniqueness of your exploits at the time. Maybe you remember the name xShark, that was me.

Unfortunately, I also remember how many people you disappointed with all your unfinished and later discontinued projects. If you do something like this 1-2 times that is one thing, but if it happens again and again, it just becomes bold and then you can understand it when people see it as a scam, whether a small ToS note or not, you just don't do something like that. It takes a lot of unnecessary and stupid provocation before I go as far as creating a CW about someone. The way you act smart and how derogatory you are, as if you were the greatest. Just disgusting. You were rightly banned back then and have now been rightly banned again, because v3rmillion has a ToS that everyone has to adhere to, which you disregarded. Wasted potential, too bad. Everything comes back at some point in life, please remember.

It's also funny how you portray it as if it wasn't a big deal since it was years ago. It's funny because you used the Xydia thing to portray me as badly as possible.

Sad to see you turn to the dark side. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best on your future path.

Replied

@xyba1337 I don't care about being banned from a site that I never use. And who said anything was or wasn't a big deal? I said this was nearly 7 years ago. It's like me continously talking about Xydia being malware time after time. I said it once.

Replied

Then unfortunately I don't understand the whole point of this thread. You complain that people see you as a scammer when you did just that. Promoting multiple projects and collecting money just to discontinue these projects 2 days later is nothing more than exit scamming again and again. You may have done that 7 years ago, but it is in the hands of the Platform and in the hands of each individual person if they give you a second chance or not. For me personally, a scammer remains a scammer, many people may see it differently, but many just brand you completely, I am one of them.

Replied

@xyba1337 I've never discontinued anything within days. It was over the course of months. So I'm not sure where you got "days" from. And no. I didn't "continue taking" money from the current buyers. They received all of those newest projects for free.

Replied

Weird, I and many others remember it differently. Even the threads against you say something else. I don't think you were banned back then for no apparent reason.

Replied

@xyba1337 I wasn't banned on that website for "scamming" at all. It was far from that.

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Threads: 34

Replied

funny part is that you tried to pretend that it wasn't you bringing the VPN excuse.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/363777744422830090/902177751560228934/unknown.png

banan

Replied

@chr1srbx Either you're stupid or can't read. I said I wasn't "Cyph" and that "he" or "she" uses the same VPN as me.

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@59447That user that has made the CW on you claimed that you went as a "Cyph" when you were still called "Spare", highly doubtfull that it was a VPN.

banan

Replied

@chr1srbx What? I never once went as "Cyph" in my entire life. I would love for you to show me where I said I went as that name.

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

banan

Replied

@chr1srbx Cipher wasn't my name. You might want to do a little more research there before bringing that up.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )