Categories > Etc > Disputes >

(COUNTER-CW) kiwixcoke and slapping him with some facts.

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Threads: 34

Replied

@0x90 Cyber left theres someone else in place.

Added

@60704Ive mentioned "its still in development" for your blind ass

Added

@60704And its not a hyperion paste you retard

banan

XxFabxX_

slave guy

Threads: 0

Replied

@chr1srbx give me that script, i bet even comet has more functions and it was barely created a month ago

Cozy#1001 | Coco Z4 Helper | Oxygen U Manager | Comet Mod | Misako Mod | Fluxus Support | Nihon Support | Gizmo Admin | Aspect Admin | Solaris Mod

0x90

dingleberry#2286

vip

Threads: 26

Replied

@chr1srbx Then wtf u going to do about that disgusting "decompiler" trash bro...

You guys LITERALLY must stop the hypocrisy, I respect ur grind but you cannot claim that your team of developers exceeds that of v2's team, I was writing code and performing mastery of C++ in my 1st year, while the elkoax friend group tards were YEARS into C++ still writing bare minimum C code.

iDev and myself surpass them in literally every field, don't think too highly of them.

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@63907Decompiler will be most likely swapped,got nothing else to say, have a good one, and again there are no previous known magnius developers in misako.

banan

RODX81

no one

vip

Threads: 9

Replied

@chr1srbx No matter what u say ur sh!t wont be as good as V2

Added

@chr1srbx cry about it (T_T).

Added

@chr1srbx https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/889948003371221082/901461445227708416/unknown.png?width=960&height=686

if i neg rep u dm me so i can remove it. i forgot ur accounts so idfk

Threads: 8

Replied

wtf LOL??

i huh

man 

all i gotta say is laughs

nice cw tho 

Keshiki

KHR Owner & KRNL Dev

Replied

@XxFabxX_

About that... Isn't Comet based off of WRD API? I don't see any differences between the WRD API and Comet DLL LOL? Or... did they finally changed it?

Added

@simplydev

The reason why iDev is doing v2 is because I make scripts that can break Oxygen U :)

Oh and @RODX81
Nobody cares? Why should we care if that user's DMs are off or has blocked you, to the point where you'd make that screenshot?

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@RODX81 bro go outside LOOL  

no ones gonna cry to sm1 like you, yr a joke 😂

you'll lose more money if you keep talking more

already wasted 5$ to barely lower me then to get it taken off

banan

Replied

@0x90

"skid method" can you stfu? youre the type of person that would call someone a skid at their tiniest mistakes, you know who our devs are. Even CompiledCode approved Cyberhound being good, you and iDev probably wouldnt stand a chance against Cyberhound And just so you guys would stop tugging my shirt i even got someone precious to me in the dev team When will you guys just stop targeting me? Ive had enough of your BS. 

LuaDec is good, just because youre not making your decompiler via that method doesnt mean its a "skid" method. Honestly f*ck off

Added

@RODX81

"hyperion paste"

literally iivillian is in the dev team..

you moron, i didnt add getgc yet because theres still stuff i need to work on, and the decompiler isnt just "return true", i can sharescreen you it LOL, you rely on iDev too much, like i said on my reply above, iDev is a *NOBODY* against Cyberhound.

Prev Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )