Categories > Etc > Disputes >

Clearing It Up

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@63568 im not sure how to prove it... bc i do really want desire x's reputation to go back up to how it was, ive ruined it

Added

@OrbitRBX annou? wdym

Added

@cocotechnology i was scummy and stupid enough to log because i felt like i have the power, it feels good yk what i mean, i didnt do anything to the accounts but yh the server that contained the webhook was also deleted months ago, i hope this doesnt go like what happened to charliezkie

Added

@OrbitRBX announce? isnt this like an announcement?

Threads: 84

Replied

Thank You For Coming Out.

But If This Is True You Still Had A Token Logger In Desire x And Doesnt Changed The Fact You Tokened Log.Even If Was In The Begging Or The End.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010670716062007347/1108945330847883274/image.png

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Replied

@Hiroku it wasnt meant to be in there, also, it never started, and the server that contained the webhook was deleted months ago, i just forgot to remove the logging exe.

Threads: 39

Replied

el biggo capperino

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

from past experience with this stuff, even when i only logged their name people still got really pissed so i wouldnt recommend even any type of logging

Threads: 3

Replied

If you didn't put an token logger inside Desire X you wouldn't get CW-ed and Why did you token log first of all? Is it just an failed auto-join or what?

Exploits I use : Exe-Ware , Cat-Ware , Script-Ware , Synapse X , Fluxus , Aspect , Omega X

Scripts I developed - Exe-Hub , Cat-Ware Hub , Reaper Hub , Axis Hub (discontinued) , Fear Hub

Threads: 202

Replied

"BUT at the start of Desire X, which was about in april, I added the logger into it, but now it doesn't even log anymore"

So your saying the logger was working a few days after it was first released?

Added

"BUT at the start of Desire X, which was about in april, I added the logger into it, but now it doesn't even log anymore"

So your saying the logger was working a few days after it was first released?

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Replied

@MINISHXP yh true

Added

@Vader nope, i meant that it used a separate Exe file to log it, but few months ago i deleted the server containing the webhook, and also removed the code where it would start the separate exe.

Spectra

yescat

Threads: 1

Replied

I Don't Care Teri, But You Should Quit Now As Nobody Will Use Desire X Now, It's Time To Move on.

Skidding UIs And APIs And Calling Them 'Yours' Is Irrelevant.

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Replied

@Spectra well i might make it reborn, and change stuff after a month or two, for now it'll stay discontinued.

Prev Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )