Categories > Etc > Software & Hardware >

2 Programming related questions.

Unidentified

nobody do wut i do

Threads: 11

Posted

Question 1. Are Udemy courses worth it's Price?

Question 2. If question 1 is yes, what course do you recommend for me (C++, Java, Angular courses)?

Learning C++, C#, JavaScript Developer

I develop random stuff

Discord: Unidentified#1091

Threads: 58

Replied

Question one IS YES and I recommend C++

no

Error: The signature must be between 3-200 characters

TaxiDriver08

JustMarie

Threads: 39

Replied

Well umm the thing is... 

you would be reading to the book

and not really learning on your own.

the best learning is you can do on yourself

so maybe?

JustMarie#0709

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

1. NO, no need to pay to learn programming, and anyone saying otherwise is just wrong

2. don't take angular if you don't know HTML/CSS/JS very well, i don't rly like Java but it's a valid option, C++ too

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Unidentified

nobody do wut i do

Threads: 11

Replied

@Wabz I wouldn't pay for it too, but it's an offer from my Step Dad, so why not accept it lol

Learning C++, C#, JavaScript Developer

I develop random stuff

Discord: Unidentified#1091

Ducxy

Eclipse Cheats, LLC.

vip

Threads: 103

Replied

No, don't pay for classes/courses. It's not worth it. (Especially for beginners)

You can find plenty of FREE tutorials, guides and lessons on sites such as YouTube. (This is how I learned how to program in C# and JavaScript. When I started learning C, I used text guides that I found on Google.)

What to learn depends on what you want to do.

Game hacking and developement, learn C++ and C#.
Web Development, Learn JavaScript and HTML/CSS.

Desktop app development, well is up to you. C#, Java and Python are good choices for those.

Python and Java are good "in between" languages is what I like to call them. (imo Java being the better one of the two, but its personal preference)

There's also extensions of some of these languages too, like JavaScript has Node.JS for building programs outside of the browser.

Theres a ton of other languages too, not recommended for beginners. (C, Rust, PHP, Ruby, etc.)

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

yes they are

if u just started programming i recommend starting with python, py will teach you the basics of programming (worked for me and now i use c# and lua)

Threads: 0

Replied

1. No don't do courses. It's not as fun and you shouldn't learn programming like a subject in school. It's just not the best way.

2. I already said no, but if you still choose to ignore me, learn any C-based language. C++, C or C#. They're syntax is widely used in other languages. Not an exact one to one, but with slight similarities.

And one last thing, you should take it from the people who know what they're doing. All the newer programmers in this thread say "yes use udemy", and all of the better/more experienced ones say "no, dont". You decide.

AIpha

alpha

Threads: 23

Replied

Question 1: Absolutely not most courses are not worth it and teach you at a very slow pace just use YouTube or written tutorials

Question 2: learn a language based on something you want to do. Each language has a better functionality for different tasks, I would personally recommend JS or Python first and really stick to learned computer science principles so if you want to learn other languages the transition should be somewhat easier

Was on WRD front page

Programs I own - Synapse X, Protosmasher, Sirhurt, Sweat Heart of Sigma Chi, Scriptware V2

Languages I know - C#,JS,Lua,VB.net
Learning - Python, C

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

@AIpha  long time no see

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Threads: 72

Replied

Don't pay for any programming course at all lol the ones on YouTube tbh are higher quality.

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

AIpha

alpha

Threads: 23

Replied

@Wabz
indeed

Was on WRD front page

Programs I own - Synapse X, Protosmasher, Sirhurt, Sweat Heart of Sigma Chi, Scriptware V2

Languages I know - C#,JS,Lua,VB.net
Learning - Python, C

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )