Profile Picture

AIpha (alpha)

Was on WRD front page

Programs I own - Synapse X, Protosmasher, Sirhurt, Sweat Heart of Sigma Chi, Scriptware V2

Languages I know - C#,JS,Lua,VB.net
Learning - Python, C

Bio

i know how to code

Badges

badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : Question: C# or C++?

Depends on the application. Each langauge is better at doing certain tasks. Even though c# and c++ can both do practically anything thrown at it you wouldnt ask someone who knows c++ to make a good looking external exploit UI. The same way you wouldn't ask a c# dev to write a native lua environment in c#. All in all it depends on the application in which the langauge is being used.

Replied to thread : Gaming pc contest/leaderboard/idk

CPU: Rysen 5 3600

GPU: RTX 3060TI FTW3

MOBO: B450m Plus TUF Gaming

RAM: Ballistix 16gb 3600mhz  CL16

PSU: EVGA 650 B5

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo SSD 1TB

Fans: Random RGB fans I found on amazon

Case: Darkflash DLM22

Cost: If you were to get all the parts right now like 2K, if you were to get it after prices are normal then like 850 - 900

Replied to thread : How does Babel work?

@Moon

np my good sir

Replied to thread : How does Babel work?

@Moon

There's no need. All babel does is transpile newer versions of JS for example ES6 to code which an older version of JS can run without issues for example ES5. Meaning the result of that code is still javascript therefore there is no need to revert it back to its old state unless you really wanted the use of newer properties. All in all babel does the following

--ES6 Input
const array = [69,420]
array.forEach(number => console.log(number ** 2))

--Babel does its transpiling magic 

--ES5 Compatible output
const array = [69,420]
array.forEach(function(x){
  console.log(x ** 2)
})

Replied to thread : 2 Programming related questions.

Question 1: Absolutely not most courses are not worth it and teach you at a very slow pace just use YouTube or written tutorials

Question 2: learn a language based on something you want to do. Each language has a better functionality for different tasks, I would personally recommend JS or Python first and really stick to learned computer science principles so if you want to learn other languages the transition should be somewhat easier

Replied to thread : [TUT] Nitro generator

This is nothing more than a random string generator and checker. I wouldn't label it a nitro generator either considering getting a working nitro link would be very rare using this method. Your better off just using a nitro sniper.

Replied to thread : [QUESTION] Special question for Wabz.

Saying it's "invalid" isn't very helpful. What's wrong exactly? Also, add code snippets so people can help debug it.

Replied to thread : Inversion X - The most skidded exploit and dogix impersonation

@stan2012

Yea its broken didn't stop Inversion X from taking the functions tho

Created a new thread : Inversion X - The most skidded exploit and dogix impersonation

Well let's make this short sweet and simple Inversion is the most skidded exploit I've seen skidded straight from Rakions IceMeme. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Only real chads and OG's remember Embox and dogix the chad. The owner of Inversion stole his identity (his name and PFP) and then his community of retarded supporters all claimed dogix was fake and was impersonating proof here. To add icing to the cake they then proceeded to raid dogix's server which has about 9,600 more members than Inversion dumb mistake on their part aftermath of it here. But funny of all to show the stupidity of the owner and their community their exploit isn't even obfuscated. It isn't at all so feel free to take in all the skidded code found here. The moral of this story, don't be an actual retard.

Replied to thread : Is there an API (or whatever) for wearedevs?

No need in trying to copy the WRD forums just google free forum software. Personally I would recommend

Discourse
MyBB

phpBB

Flarum

Replied to thread : How do you make a tab system.

@Moon yes i am jesus

Replied to thread : How do you make a tab system.

This is fairly simple to do and can be done as far as I know three ways. i presonally use and highly recommend method number 2 but yea

-------------method 1

You would need one tab control and a list of arrays

on a tab deselecting you would add to the list an array

this array would have an index 0 being either the tab index or the tab title and index 1 being the text to be stored

on tab select, you would simply iterate thru the list and check to see if the array index 0 matches the tab index or name then set the text

pros of this method -

it works thats about the only good

cons -

its dumb and overcomplicated

uses more code than whats needed

----------------method 2

This is my personal favorite way of doing this and its great.

Step one get one tab control

Step two get your text editor of choice

Step three use the tab page tags.

Step four profit.

how this works - tab pages are treated as there own control meaning they have tags but what are tags? well tags are commonly used to

store data closely related to that control and well why dont we use the tag to well idk store some data. all you would have to do is check if the tag isnt null on tab selecting and if it isnt null then set the text and boom done no need for complex code and for saving the text? well same thing on tab deselecting just set the tag value to the text and booom done.

pros -

super simple to code

can be codded in like idk 5-10 lines of code total

only uses one text editor

super simple to add and supports every text editor.

reliable

cons -

i litterally cant think of any cons

-----------method 3

this is the popular method everyone uses for some reason over the tag method so this is what it is

you create a new instance of the text editor and dock it to the tagpage thats it

in theory yea its simple but the tag method is 100x superior due to the fact this method is harder to code

and in most cases your going to be using a monaco or ace and if you use chromium then say bye bye to your ram(ive tested this)

so yea all in all this is popular because everyone does it not because its practical and simple

pros -

you can find code for it everywhere

everyone uses this method

reliable

cons -

creates a new instance of the control every time you make a new tabpage which isnt very poggers

harder to code

kinda gay ngl

Replied to thread : [Question] How do you obfuscate c++ code

@MyUserIsTaken

You do know IDA Pro isn't a decompiler its a disassembler which turns machine code into assembly. So yes there isnt any "C++ decompilers"

Replied to thread : How do u make a themes option

I personally create either a .ini file or .json file and have a parser for the values

from there on the program start I have a line of code go through every color value and set the appropriate color to the control

I also don't make it so every single control has its own color since that's just tedious in my opinion so all same controls get the same color

so, in the end, its something like this

1.) Parse a file with the controls and colors
2.) Loop through the controls and set color

3.) profit