Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Vision Exploit - How bad it is.

Byte_

Byte

Threads: 8

Posted

Hello everyone, it has been a minute since I have spoke to a lot of you. Well first of all we are gonna start from start to end, Vision is some exploit which was coded in c#, js, html, yes HTML. My friend said they are selling keys for large amount of money $55 which synapse was cheaper then this. He procceded to call me a skid blah blaah, so In return I took auth off his exploit to warn him I am not playing did it again dropped it. Guy name is Nano has no knowledge, and if anything I would stay away from it, they could be logging IPS, HWID, SS your stuff, uploading personal data. I think its time theses skids leave the scenes and leave it to us the real developers, who spend hours and hours doing coding to make either ourseleves happy or clients. Please be warned and just be careful everyone, I will look more into it for now thank you all,

Threads: 0

Replied

html? for a roblox exploit? i mean a get the site, but the software? and whose paying $55 LOL

Comments

Whoman 20 Reputation

Commented

the synapse v3 ui was made in electron lmao

Threads: 0

Replied

It's important to exercise caution and make informed decisions. 

“It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.” —geometry dash lite

Threads: 1

Replied

even if this html bs were true, it would probably be using a communication simular to how keyauths web to app communication is by simpling using a button and a textbox, the whole exploit would be entirely um based though.

also this will tell you that the exploit is using a public api or the person cant figure out basic languages or wording to know that C++ has to be used in any case when having active asm memory in a process, you can do C# internal dlls, and such but they have to be called using a c++ winframe executer, or hes just writing memory straight form a C# app which is compeltly stupid and will get you instant slammed by rblx.

your all weirdos fo my face.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )