I'm Klem, that's it.

Badges

badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : [CW] Exile Hub, completely skidded script hub that should be taken off of WRD.

Whole hub is skidded because I used someone's CSS? ok. Also I just coded it yesterday and still working on it, just felt like posting it publicly to gain feedback. I apreciate your feedback

Replied to thread : ⭐ Exile Hub ⭐ | Free Roblox Hub

@Nolix Whole hub is skidded because I used someone's CSS? ok. Also I just coded it yesterday and still working on it, just felt like posting it publicly to gain feedback. I apreciate your feedback

Created a new thread : ⭐ Exile Hub ⭐ | Free Roblox Hub

Hey everyone! I'm currently working on a free Roblox hub named "Exile".

This hub is actively developed by me, and will remain free.

Join the discord.

Replied to thread : ⭐Elium Hub ⭐ | Crack My Whitelist

@_realnickk I didn't mean to say that I stopped them entirely, just that there a checks to help prevent them. Anyone with enough time could crack any whitelist.

@_realnickk

Hooking the request does nothing because the whitelisted response is dynamic, there are EQ checks in place as well.

@Cyros The getgenv().WhitelistKey is the same as doing _G.WhitelistKey it is just how the script gets the input WhitelistKey and has nothing to do with authentication besides providing the key

@Cyros The keys aren't stored in Lua, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you provide an example?

@6_7 I didn't hook it up to a DB just yet, but what does that have to do with it?

Created a new thread : ⭐Elium Hub ⭐ | Crack My Whitelist

Hello, I'm currently working on an upcoming hub for Roblox name Elium. So I figured I'd release a challenge. The whitelist is pretty easy to crack, if you crack it make sure to either reply with the solution, or DM me on Discord: Klem#8064

Here is an example of a successful whitelist:

getgenv().WhitelistKey = '89671c18-8c32-48fe-9e06-7c5eb4caecfd'
loadstring(game:HttpGet('https://elium-backend.herokuapp.com/api/v1/script'))()

Your goal is to get it to print 'Whitelisted!' with any key. Goodluck!

Replied to thread : [RELEASE] Group Whitelist Bypasser

@ribethings Because obfuscation go brr and so the whitelist hubs don't patch it