Replied to thread : selling disney account for 6 dollars plz dm me

btw i was neg repped for sh*tposting

before i had like some rep

Created a new thread : selling disney account for 6 dollars plz dm me

i have 6 in stock

1 month warranty

paypal accepted

edit: 4 dollars

Replied to thread : svp help Erreur : You're running a unsupported version ROBLOX. WRD-API is updated for version-aa6e1ad459964fc3 You are running: C:\Users\Jules\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c9e77bcac5104752

Roblox updates every Wednesday.

This means Roblox improved anticheat, now all cheats stop working until exploit developers find new exploits to update the exploit you need.

Please wait while the developers fix it.

I use synapse x cause it updates in 5 minutes every time Roblox updates.

Replied to thread : What's your favorite type of ice cream?

☕ coffee ☕

:)

chars

Replied to thread : Everything is becoming a burden to me nowadays

Try new things man, that's what I do pretty much everyday lol. Also you should try listening to this https://youtu.be/K3kBmGMHyxU cause I listen to it to lift my spirits!

I have a friend who is from Russia, sanctions are really f**king him up, but when I talk to him it always seems to brighten his day and cheer him up! You should maybe go on hypixel and meet new people and such. Have fun!

Replied to thread : Best Synapse X themes?

v3 theme lol

Replied to thread : Synapse X 3.0 will come out after GTA6

@Alternate

in general

v3 AND V2

@75543to get to beta access you must first go to https://queue.synapse.to and sign up.

Then, wait for 3ds to make an announcement letting you in.

After which you take your reg key and join discord, and you dm the bot !redeem [your synapse key] and then download and you are there!

However tho, using the beta is like walking on nanometer ice rn, as 3ds and louka expects you to report bogs and a weekly basis (i guess, not sure) and if you get caught (or forget) not reporting bugs, he blacklists you.

I'm a beta tester, but I'm not going to leak anything cuz tht would completely spoil it.

Replied to thread : [CW] 0x12/Frosty and his skidded script hub, Frosty Hub

Skidding is basiically walking on nanometer-thin ice. Once you get into the dangerous parts and you fall cuz you let your guard down or don't be careful, CW heading your way

Created a new thread : Can someone help me get unbanned from v3rm?

So I was banned a year ago for "malicious user"  and I did not know what that meant. So I asked Atari to look me up and get some insight as to why I was banned, and it said I was a multiaccounter.

Take a look at this image atari sent me: 

I have no idea who they are, and LouisGaves. I have no idea who they are, and did not create that account.

Please get a v3rmillion support staff on my dms @ pikachuwu32#9176 so I can talk to them

thx

Replied to thread : Tell about your First Exploit you used.

Sk8r-Vega X- JJ-Vega X- Oxygen U - Vega X- KRNL-JJ-Synapse X

Edit: I first one I saw was Synapse x and because I didn't want to use my dad's credit card, and also cuz I didn't have a bank account at that time, I searched (for 1 week): synapse x cracked free 2020 no virus no malware no spyware no ads, downloaded a ton of viruses, which didn't really affect me in any way because I had nothing on there and didn't put any visual or auditory annoyances. It didn't show any executor either. So I found a webpage and saw sk8r. I used it.

Created a new thread : I need a script

The script i need is a fe script to put the entire bee movie script line by line into chat

pls

thx